Getting a New Memory.

Important Note: This is the first time that I write something in English, so I'm sorry if my vocabulary isn't the best.

This story doesn't go with the canon of the game, so many things are different, any details I will explain at the end. 

///////

'After the events of the 13th of July'

-

"Emma Woods"

-

"New things have occurred after papa and I have reunited again.

New people have come to this place, searching for this price that I hear Emily talk about.

Not only that but new hunters have arrived too.

It seems that after all that happened in the last matches that I had with papa now we are living with the hunters, I don't know if the owner of the Manor is being kind or just wants another game.

Is kinda scary to wander around the halls and find one of them there.

But as long as I'm with papa, I'm no longer scared.

He protects me.

Mr. Pierson no longer wants to be close to me, it seems that trapping him in my suitcase scared him away."

///////

The young women of brown hair let a sigh as she closed the diary that she had under her possession, there were many things that she wanted to write about, the worries she had these recent days, the new things she discovers about the new hunters and survivors, but she wasn't sure if that little book could serve as something so personal, given the fact that it was something gifted from whoever was behind that terrifying game.

And even if that object wasn't a solution, who could she talk to? Emily, her angel? No. She would become more worried about her, the same was for her dad.

But at the same time, It wouldn't hurt to let her worries on a piece of paper, right? She was already obsessed with other objects, so another one wouldn't really hurt.

- You won't tell anyone, won't you Mister book?. -Said the girl with a smile, again opening that object of her, now writing with her heart out.

///////

"Being honest with you, Mr.Book, I've been worrying about something.

I've been thinking, now that dad is back thanks to this game, I've wondered.

Will papa be gone when all of this ends?

Will  I be alone again?

I know Emily will be by my side, but, what is she doesn't. She is still filled to the brim with guilt for what she did to my mother, but I don't blame her, mother, after all, left us alone.

And even if dad leaves when this is all over, I want to remember the moment that I had with him, I don't want my crazy head to forget him, even if he is a part of my past, even if he was part when I was.