The Mistaken Child (part 7)

So u h h
I almost cut myself in the middle of August because of my parents and my sister, well mostly all of my family.
So ye :/

If you forgot
(LiNk's POV)
"I'm uhh...t-tried!" I get up and push Tom to the door "Yeah I'm really tired a-and i need to go to sleep!" I said as I push Tom out the door" "B-bye Tom! Havveee u-uhh....GOOD NIGHT!!" I yell as I slam the door in his face, I could tell that he was confused and...worried..? Pshh! Nobody cares or worries about me!....right? Ughh never mind, anyways. I slid down on the door behind me "do people really care about me?" "Ha, they don't!" "No! why would they?" "they want you dead! Your family doesn't love you!" No shut up, shut up god damn it! Something it wrong with me, I need to get this out of my mind, I got up and got on my bed and layed down covering myself with the warm blanket "ugh I'll do "it" (I mean by "it" I mean by like citing my wrists) tomorrow" I whispered to myself and 10 minutes later I cry to myself to sleep....

(Third POV)
After that, Tom, Edd, Matt, and LiNk did the adventures in the Eddsworld edisodes, but LiNk never left...

3 years later, 2023...

(Tord's POV)
As I open my eyes slowly to that I was in my office. I put my head up and look what I have forgot what's around me, but I was still in my uniform 'oh god what time is it?' I thought. I then rubbed my forehead as I got a headache. I groaned in annoyance as I got off of my chair, stumbling over to the door. I opened the door to see my trusted and great two soldiers "morning Paul and patryk, what did I miss this morning?" I said walking to the elevator with my soldiers by my sides "well miss Rose, your mother, wanted to see you again" said Paul leanings on the wall of the elevator "and also, Jaz is currently watching Torim right now" "ughh, my mom is a bitch anyway, you two go see what is Jaz is doing, then I'll go see what my mother wants" I said as I stepped out of the elevator "yes sir.." they both said "again! It's Tord for you guys" me and the other two went the opposite hallways. I then step forward to my mothers door/office, I knocked on the door, then I hear a "come in" so I went inside her office. Her office looked like mine but more bigger and pink-ish I should say "Tord Roseville Lawyer's, we need to talk...about something.." she said as I sat down across from her desk, then she slid a picture forwards me on the desk. I could not believe it, it was me holding Torim out of my room I was wearing my black hoodie as my hood was over my head and I closed the door behind me and as I was holding Torim in my arm, sleeping "who..who is this baby your holding hmm? Son...are you keeping secrets from your mother?" I was nervous that she'll find out about my secret "it's u-uhh Jaz's little Brot-ther, mother.." I said as I play with my finger's and kinda looking down "THAT baby looks like u, is that YOUR child Tord? How on earth did you-" "I. Got. Pregnant, mother.." I say "what?" "I said... I GOT PREGNANT!! MY "BOYFRIEND" GOT ME FUCKING PREGNANT OK!?! How the hell could you not understand that!? I-" I yelled as I got up from my chair that I was sitting on, I was so annoyed and angry at her, she has to be so dumb when she's old! I couldn't take it anymore I had to tell the truth "UGHH THATS IT, YOUR OUT OF HERE!!"she yelled and gotten out of her chair too, I was every emotions out there "w-what?" I quietly said looking at her dead in the eyes "YOU HEARD ME! Men! Get my shit head son and his pesky little friend and his mistaken child out of here! Now." My mother said as she glared at me like she wanted me dead "h-huh?! What! Mom you can't!-" before I could say anything I was grabbed by one of her soldiers that we were "friends" back in the day. "HEY! Let go of me and the kid!" I heard a familiar voice...Jaz, and the kid..Torim, No..
this is all my fault...

(Time skips little seconds or minutes because I'm lazy af)
😑👌

(Still Tord's POV)
I got pushed kinda out of the army as I looked to my right my greatest soldiers, I noticed they were shocked and sad at the same time. Jaz was next to me on my left holding Torim crying and mumbling, I guess this I good bye to the army that I had.
As we got push out of the door, I felt anger and sadness inside of me...

(Jaz's POV)
As I tried to stay balance with Torim in my arms while he is crying quietly. I look up as if Tord was ok, but he wasn't, I tried to figure out what could I say but nothing came up in my head. "Why..?" He said as I noticed he clinched his left fist "why would they kick us out!? Because I have a child? And who care if I have a boyfriend or not!?!" He cries and yelled with anger and frustration. I took a step closer and to calm him down "Tord..." I say as I put my arm up to his left shoulder "Tord it's fine, but we'll have to figure out something, even with Torim" I smiled to him then he smiled back "o-ok but what now? We got no where to..." he says as he whips his eyes by crying. "Uhh to what?" I giggled, I then hear Torim soft snoring in my chest, I petted him then went back to Tord what he was saying "wait follow me" he was walking to the parking lot area, "h-huh? Wait Tord!" I say as I speed run to him and the car. "Tord where are we going?" I got in the car as Torim is on my lap and Tord is in the drivers seat "m-mum? Where are we going?" Torim says as he woke up, then Tord starts the engine "Torim my dear son..we are going to see your other father" we start to drive on the road, I never knew Tord had a boyfriend, I wonder who could it be...Tom, Tom? Tom! TOM?! Wait what if he- him- ..no...

(Tord's POV)
"W-wait?! don't tell me that were going to.." Jaz said as she was gonna continue "yep! That's right Jaz, we're going to...my old friends house.." she looked at me for a second confused and thought that I looked stupid "you mean Edd's house?-" "y-yeah that heh.." I looked at the road as I was still embarrassed for about 5 minutes. We were still going on the road to the airport, because we knew, it was gonna be a long flight..to London...

Hey! Sorry for not posting any story/chapters, I was really busy with school life and blah blah
And I'll see you next time on the story/chapters
👏💖👌
🥺
👉👈