Chapter 4

Chapter 4
In the middle of the night Christina woke up. She didn't remember falling asleep but she woke up because she felt like she was on fire and wanted to kick the sheets. But when she tried to kick the sheets of her body Christina realized that there was no sheet that covered her body. Then she felt a little weight on her waist and when she looked down to see what it was, she saw an arm. Before Christina could turn around to look who it was she felt someone breathing in her neck that caused goosebumps on her skin. Suddenly Christina remembered that she asked Adam to stay with her and that they must have fallen asleep together because they were now for sure cuddling. For Christina it was the first time cuddling and she must admit that it felt good, but he held her pretty close to his body that felt like a human volcano. Christina tried to carefully wiggle a little bit out his arms but that caused Adam to hold her tighter if it was even possible. Suddenly she heard a moan coming from his mouth and she felt something poking her in her back.

"Oooh no" she wispered when she realized what she felt in her back. For a moment Christina couldn't move because she didn't know what to do and she was freaking out a little bit. "It's completely normal for a guy to have a boner in the morning, right?" She asked herself. At least, that is what they taught them in their biology class. After a moment trying to remember those lessons she gave up and decided to wake up Adam because it's his 'thing'.

"Adam wake up, Adam" she said while tugging at his arm. "Hmmm what is it Christina" he said sleepy with his eyes still closed. "We have a problem I think and I don't know what to do because it's yours and it's poking me in the back" Christina explained which didn't even make sense to her so she didn't expect Adam to get it. And as expected Adam was confused but that could also be because he was half asleep and what could be even happening at this time of night. Until Christina mentioned the thing that guys have in the morning Adam realized what problem she was talking about and his grew wide open.

He didn't expect to have this problem because she was his friend, but his body was thinking differently. And it surely didn't help that she was so close to him which was actually his fault because he cuddled her in his sleep. " I'm so so sorry Christina, I didnt know that this would happen, but I don't have any control of that" Adam explained. He needed to fix this as quickly as possible and there were a couple of things that he could do, like go to the bathroom and take a really cold shower. But deep down he wanted Christina to help him.

Adam knew she probably has never done this before because she hadn't even kissed until a couple days ago. Well he could atleast try to convince her and explain that it was also another lesson to gain more experience for when she has a boyfriend.

"Christina would you like to help me with... you know" he asked carefully. Christina was doubting if she heard him right. "You want me to do what?".

"Do you trust me?" Adam asked. "Yes of course, but I don't know if I'm ready for this" she confessed. Adam knew she was a little bit uncomfortable so he reached for her hand and squeezed it lightly. "Hey it's okay if you don't want to, you don't have to feel obligated to do it" he said. Hearing this comforted Christina and she knew that she could trust Adam. He would stop if she said so, but it wouldn't hurt to try right?.

"Okay let's do it, I mean not really do 'it' but you know the other thing to help your little guy. I don't know if he is that little but you know what I mean right? Please tell me you know what I mean so I could stop talking". Adam smiled at her nervous rambling and took her other hand. "I know what you mean and the nervous talking was cute" he said. He squeezed her hands one more time before looking into her eyes. " I'm ready if you are" Adam said. Christina took one deep breath and nodded.

Adam led one of her hand to his boner and the other one he intertwined their hands to comfort her. When her hand touched his dick for the first time Adam felt goosebumps over his whole body. His hand stayed on top of her hand and it felt so small compared to his. Adam then moved their hands gently  up and down. He couldn't keep the moan that came out of his mouth. This was different than all the other handjobs he ever had and it felt so good. The fact that Christina and him are doing this together really turned him on and he didn't want it to stop forever. They continued like that until Christina sped up a little bit. "Oh God, Christina". It felt so good that Adam had to let go of her hand. He just laid on the bed and tried to not make as much noise because everyone was sleeping ,but it was really hard for him while Christina's hand went up and down his dick.

It didn't take long before Christina got the hang of it. And when she looked at Adams face it seems like he enjoyed it and that she was doing a good job. Christina then decided to use both of her hands and that caused Adam to grip the bed. Adam was surprised how good she was for the first time. For him it felt like he was in heaven.

After a moment Adam felt like he was almost about the come, but he didn't want it to end. It was like Christina sensed this and went faster with both of her hands. " Chris I- I'm almost co- coming" he tried to warn her but she continued.  And then he came while trying not to scream her name. The cum made Christina's hands sticky and she told him that she was going to the bathroom to wash her hands. In the bathroom she looked in the bathroom and smiled. She was proud of how good she made Adam feel. When she returned to the bed Adam led her back to his arms and kissed her head. "Thank you, you were amazing! That was for sure a 10 for me" he said to her and they positioned themself again to go to sleep.