Chapter 9

Chapter 9
The next day Christina was standing at her locker to collect her books but stopped when someone leaned against the locker next to her. When she looked to the side she saw it was Matt. 'Good morning Christina' Matt said. Christina greeted him back and asked what she could do for him.

'Well I wanted to ask you if I can take you out this Saturday as a thank you for showing me around yesterday' he said shyly. Christina was shocked that someone finally had asked her out and noticed that he was a bit nervous because he still hadn't looked at her. Christina was so in her thoughts that she realized that she still hadn't said something and that Matt was waiting for her. 'Time to release him from his nervousness' she thought.

'Yes, I would like to go on a date with you' she answered. Matt finally looked at her with the biggest smile. 'Okay it's a date then! And can I have your number so I can text you the place and time them?'.

'Well that's more than we bargained for but because I'm so generous I will give it to you' she joked and then they exchanged their number. 'Okay I'll see you Saturday then' Matt said and left for his class. When Christina was alone she realized that this was her first date and had no idea what she should do or wear or say. Christina was now scared and turned around with the biggest eyes. Britney and Gwen were already on their way to Christina but when the girls saw her expression they fastened their pace a little bit.

When the girls reached christina and saw her expression, they knew something happened. 'Christina you got a look on your face that not looks good on you and it worries me a little bit' Britney said. Christina looked from Britney to Gwen and let out a sigh. 'You know the guy Matt?'. And the girls both nodded her head. 'He asked me out this Saturday as a thank you for showing him around and I said yes' Christina explained.

Both Gwen and Britney were screaming of excitement. 'Omg Christina this is your first date do you realize that?' Britney asked. 'Yes of course I know that and that's why I'm also freaking out'.

'Christina don't worry Britney and I will help you get prepare and get ready for the date, everything will be okay' Gwen said to assure her friend. Christina began to relax a little and smiled at her two best friend. 'Thank you guys, What would I have done without you guys'.

'Hey thank us after your first date we will talk about it later but we have to go mr. hottie class' Britney said. Both Christina and Gwen looked at her shocked. 'Cmon it's no secret that mr. Johnson is hot and Justin knows about it so don't worry but let's go!'. And together they made their way to the class of mr. Johnson.

The girls arrived at the classroom and Christina saw Adam at their usual spots and sat next to him. She still couldn't stop worrying about Saturday and out of frustration she put her head on the table. Adam saw that and was confused and couldn't help but wondering what was wrong. Before he could ask Christina about it mr. Johnson started talking and Christina slowly raised her head back up to pay attention. Adam decided he would ask her later when they were done.

When the bell rang, class was over and Christina was about to stand up when someone put a hand on her arm. Christina looked at the hand that was on her arm and then to the person. The second that they touched Adam felt like his hands were on fire but he continued to let his hand stay there and started to ask if she was okay.

"Yes ofcourse everything is fine" Christina replied and made her way out of the room. Adam knew better that she was pretending that she was fine. After all those years they had learnt so much about each other and trusted each other so it was strange that she lied to him. No matter what he will find the truth.

After school the gang was laying around outside the school field. It was a beautiful day and they decided to hang around a little longer with each other. Britney and Justin were sitting close to each other as well as Gwen and Blake. And even though Christina and Adam were technically not together like they were, Christina was sitting against the three while Adam layer his head in her lap. He was just listening to the conversations of his friends with his eyes closed. At that moment he was so relaxed and Christina had her hands through his hair which also felt extremely nice. Unfortunately, that his peaceful moment didn't last long when Britney asked Christina about her date with Matt. His whole body tensed up when he heard that she had a date. Did he heard it right? Is Christina having a date a guy that wasn't him?

"He only texted me to wear something casual so I don't think we will be doing something special" Christina said. So adam did hear it right and of course she is having a date with someone else. It's not like she knew that he liked her because hell he was still not sure himself.

"When did he ask you?" Adam asked.
"Today before the first class started". That's when he realized that something was bothering her.
"Is that what had been bothering you when I asked you this morning?" He asked while looking up at her face.

"Yeah because I was panicking because this will be my first date with a guy and I didn't want to ruined" she confessed to the group. Everyone then encouraged her that it will be fine and Gwen revealed some funny stories about some of her dates with Blake that made the group laugh.

However, Adam had an idea that would help Christina and even a little bit himself but he wasn't sure if she would go along with it. Guess he has to wait until tomorrow and ask her.