XVII

"Where am I? Why it's so murky here?"

She can hear a soft snickering of a female voice.

"Who's there?"

A girl in kimono comes into her sight.

"It that girl who comes to me in my vision"

That girl maidenly shifts her body, to let her see the countenance of the girl.
She widens her eyes to be taken aback.

"It's me"

She stays still, looking stunned, unable to understand the meaning of this.

Sounds of someone else's footsteps start to get more vivid in her ear.

Suddenly a person passes by her side. It's that guy, holding an open umbrella blocking his face from her view. That girl gives a gentle smile looking at him and they start walking away from her sight.

She tries to approach them, her legs feel too stiff to move.

"WAIT!"

She tries to call out but there is no sound coming from her throat. She is getting more and more spooked by it.

"What's going on??"
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound of an offbeat string makes Nene blink her eyes.

She realizes her being alone in her darkroom, dressed up in kimono while holding onto her Kota.

She was feeling stressed due to the work of her upcoming coronation. So she decided to play a bit to calm herself like any other day.

She stares at her reflection in the mirror in Infront of her, trying to find an answer to what she has just witnessed.

'Why was it her?'

These visions are getting nastier, teasing her yet not revealing everything to her.

She takes a deep breath and decides to let go of the thought for now. She tries to get up but loses her balance as if everything got murky for a while.

She gets a hold of herself. She realizes her breathing pattern is a bit different than usual. She touches her forehead. She can feel a mild temperature but she just shakes her head thinking she will be fine.

She leaves her room and walks through to the main hall where she can hear two male voices arguing intensely. She decides to go that way to investigate the situation.

Sougo and Kamui have been arguing over tying the kimono belt while making Kagura more annoyed. None of them have any clue how to attempt this task.

Nene knocks on the door, breaking their argument."Need any help?"She looks at them while entering. " Yes please!" Kagura's eyes glow with hope after seeing her. She whims while hugging her. It's has been more than an hour since this fight has started.
Guys decide to leave the room for the girls. Nene begins helping Kagura getting dressed up as they leave.

As she begins to tie the sash, Kagura calls her name"Ne Nene-chan?, What are your thoughts over my brother?". It pauses Nene for a moment before continuing her work"What you mean by that, Kagura-chan?"

"What do you think of him ?"

Nene stays still, going deep in her thoughts over him which in end brings a smile to her lips.

"Kamui-san is a kind, open-minded person" her eyes become soften with each word.

"He is someone you can rely on no matter what" She keeps smiling while finishing it up.