XIII

"Where is he? It's very unusual ,I hope nothing bad happened " Nene keeps looking at her wristwatch as its been almost half an hour and her driver never makes her wait.

"Miss Sakurai? What are you doing ?" Nene turns her head. "Ahh Gintoki sensei, I.... just waiting for my driver to come, I actually lost track of time in the library, but seems like he is late as well"

"Is that so....It is pretty late to be honest" Gintoki looks at the setting Sun. " How about I drop you to your destination?" Gintoki shifts his head to look at her with a tender smile.

" No no, its fine , I can go on my own- "
But Gintoki cuts her off .

"It's my duty to check if you are safe or not " Gintoki whispers "You are my previous" while rubbing her hair "student after all". 

" Thank you" Nene looks at him with a tender smile, to which he can only espy .

" Now wait here alright , I will be back with my scooter" he leaves with a  smile. He takes his step . Each step is making him to recollect the memories of that day .

He was running in the corridor of the hospital , in the hope of finding the right door. He stopped as his search ended . He caught up with his rapid pants and calmed himself. He opened the door and his eyes  took notice of the woman laying on bed.

"Big brother?!" that woman looked at him with a question look..

" Naya, are you okay?" He came towards the bed. " What happened, I heard that you are in hospital and where is that moron? Does he know?"

"Nothing happened, what are you doing? Aren't you not supposed to come until next month" Naya got up from bed.

"Well... Surprise.." Gintoki smiled.
"Now tell me what happened ".

" I just fainted while doing house w-"

Their attention got stolen by someone shouting at the corridor ,looking for his wife and an olderly voice calming the young  man.

Then all of sudden a loud thudder on their door can be hear.  "Naya?! Are you ok? You are not hurt right?" The young gentleman tightly holds her hand. "Shirou-kun , I am fine I just faint while-"

Before she could say anything further Gintoki grabbed Shirou by his coller, pulling him closer to his face .

"Oye brat,What did I told you about taking care of my precious little sister? Huh" Gintoki growled at him

"You have mistaken sir, I didn't force her to do anything-" Shirou whimped in fear.

"Don't you dar-" Naya interrupted Gintoki" He is telling the truth , I did it on my own"

Gintoki looked at his sister's face and shift to look at her husband...

"You are also forcing her to lie for you." Gintoki's eyes were getting more red in wrath.

"YOU

ARE

D.E.A.D"

"Stop it!! I fainted because I am pregnant" Naya shouted it out loud.
It was enough to shut both of the male's brains. Gintoki slowly let go of the coller, trying to make out the reality.

"Doctor just checked me and I am one month pregnant" Naya tigged her belly.

Shirou stood still blinking his eyes, mumbling to himself

"I am going to be father....
.
.
.
.
I am going to BE FATHER....
.
.
.
I AM GOING TO BE FATHER!!"

Shirou embraced Naya "We are going to be parents!!. Naya stroke his back. Shirou softly let go of her and held her cheeks with both of his plams. "I love you, Naya"

They just stare at each other, softly pulling each other for a kiss until.....

"Aham...." They both heard the cough of Gintoki and Hayato. It was enough to make the couple look like tomato sauce. They let go of each other.

"Congratulations master!!" Hayato smiled.
Gintoki let go of a sigh "Congrats you two! I am going to be an uncle and I will make sure kiddo won't turn out to be like another pain in the neck "he glared at Shirou.

"Ehhhh that means, big brother!" Shirou whimmed.

Gintoki gave him a disgusting look" Who are you calling brother, brat?!"

Naya started to chuckle."You two never changed" she looked at them with a humble smile.

Gintoki closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.
He just stays still, letting a soft breeze stroke her hair. His plam gradually makes a fist.

"Brother?" Shirou took a sip of his beer, his eyes are at the his lawn's garden. He placed the glass.

"What is it brat?" Gintoki looked at him while hanging his glass of beer in the mid way.

"I can't believe I am going to be  father soon" Shirou's drunk reddish face started to smile with a eerie sensation.

Gintoki decided to ignore the drunker and took a sip . They both looked at the sky.

"Can you please take care of Nene, if anything happens to us" Shirou whispered, keeping his eyes at the dark sky, lettings the atmosphere became quiet.

"What kind of nonsense you are babbling?!" Gintoki punched him on head. "Ouch!!! That hurts" Shiro bent his face towards while occupying his head."Well it is enough to  bring you back from your nonsense"

Shiro looked him for a second and softly stretched his lips"I don't want her to be in any danger, She doesn't deserve it, please promise me" his eyes were getting watery.

Gintoki just stared at him as he tried to understand his reasoning.
"Geez! you never learned the term boys don't cry"Gintoki gave a big sigh"I don't have  to promise you such silly thing, I will do it as that kid has my family blood after all. And nothing will happen to you ,Rest assured " he rubbed Shirou's hair.

Shirou gave him a humble smile.

"Thank you"

Gintoki opens his eyes " Don't you think it is rude to stare at someone while holding a gun for long, it makes you look creepy" He shifts his head and notices those fimiliar oliver eyes." Isn't it Takasugi?

"I am doing what I have been ordered to do?"Takasugi smirks, pulling the trigger.