Chapter 1

The character is supposed to look like the girl on the cover, just sayin.

Hayley's POV

Hi, Im Hayely Grier. Yes, Grier. I am the 7 minute younger twin of Hayes Grier. Yes, the internet famous one. I look a lot like Hayes. I have brown hair, bright blue eyes, but I weigh 97 pounds and really thin ( have no clue how cause I almost eat more than my brothers), I'm 5"2, and my nostrils aren't as big as his.

I have a little sister named Skylynn, an older brother Named will, and an older brother named Nash. Yeah, The Nash Grier. Big whoop, Nash is real jerk sometimes though with his whole,

"Hey Hayley can you film this??"

"Hayley you didn't film it right!!!"

And the most annoying ones,

"Sorry I cant, I have to film."

"I can't I have an event."

It really gets on my nerves that I can't spend time with him. But me and Nash are really close. So are Hayes and I.

Me and Hayes both have this gold necklace that has an "H" attached to it, it's kind of like our little connection.

I know it sounds dumb but you know how some people say twins have this "twin sense" thing?

Well yeah, we have that.

Hayes and I can sense each others sadness, pain, almost anything. We can also read each others mind....yeah I know it sounds stupid but it's true. I can prove it to you.

Like right now he's thinking about what he's going to wear on his date with Bailee.

Hayes POV

Right now I am at a mid life crisis. I can't figure out what I'm going to wear on my date with Bailee.

"Hayes you sound like a teenage girl." I heard from behind. I turned around and it was Hayley.

"What?" I asked.

"I can still hear what you think idiot." she laughed. I laugh a little too.

Hayley walked over to my dresser and started pulling out clothes.

"Hey get out of my dresser!" I yelled.

"Shut up. We used to take baths together, I don't think seeing your underwear is a big deal." she said still looking through my dresser.

She then turned around and threw some clothes at me. It was a black obey tshirt and khakis.

I looked at her.

"Hayley, I'm going on a date with THE Bailee Anderson of the 8th grade." I said serious.

"Hayes, your taking her to a movie, it's going to be dark, and I know what I'm doing." she said smiling.

I got up and hugged her. I really do love my sister, I would do anything for her.

"Thank you." I said as I hugged her.

"No problemo." She answered.

Hayley's POV

I walked out of Hayes' room and walked downstairs. Skylynn was watching Frozen and begged me to watch it with her. So I sat on the couch and pulled Skylynn onto my lap as she pulled her horse blanket over the two of us.

We were both watching the movie until I realized she had fell asleep. I silently picked her up and walked up to her room and laid her in her bed. I turned off the lights and walked back down stairs.

As I was walking downstairs Nash swooped me up over his shoulder. As he walked I dangled over his shoulder. He walked into the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"So how's the baby doing?." He asked grinning.

"I'm not a baby." I said as I crossed my arms and made a pouting face. We both started to laugh.

"Since school just ended, Cameron and Kendall are coming over tomorrow." He smirked.

I grinned from ear to ear.

"Really!? They're flying out here!!??" I asked excited.

He nodded.

Then Hayes walked into the kitchen.

"How do I look?" He asked all fancy like.

Me and Nash looked at each other, then back at Hayes and nodded like we were professionals.

"Ok. Hey Nash can you drive me and Bailee to the movies?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, when should I pick you up?" He asked as he walked to grab his keys.

"9:15" he answered.

"Ok." Nash answered.

I turned to Hayes and played the disappointed sister.

"I'll be back later Hayley." he said as rubbed my head like I was a dog.

"Hey. Don't mess with the hair boy." I laughed. Hayes then walked to the door with Nash.

"I'll be back in a few Hails, mom and dad are out so you have to watch Sky until I get back. Love you." he yelled form the door.

"Love you too." I yelled back as he shut the door.