Biggie Joins The Quest/ Symphonyville/ The Bounty Hunters

Comenzar desde el principio

"We're Not Saying We Have To Use Them; We're Just Saying It's Better To Be Prepared In Case We Need Them." Z Pointed Out Enunciating The Last Part.

"We Won't Need Them Unless These Pointy Sticks Help You Two Listen And These Rocks Help You Guys Put Yourselves Someone Else's Shoes." Poppy Stated Picking Up A Stick And Rock, Then Found A Golden-Brass Knuckle And Asked. "And What About This? I-I-I-Is This Some Sort Of Jewel - Oh It's Actually Kinda Cool-Looking." She Sang A Note.

"Give Us That!" Branch And Z Exclaimed Struggling To Get It Back From Her. Eventually She Gave It Back To Them. "We Don't Even Know What's Out There." Branch Said.

She Looked At Z And Branch And Gave Them An Affirmative Smile. They Smiled Back. Poppy Knew They Were Distracted And Kicked The Weapons Over The Edge.

"Wiat! No-!" They Shouted But It Was Already Too Late; Branch Groaned, "Oh Man. By The Way, Z And I Whiddled Those Four Hours."

"Guys, The Weapons We Need, Are This Guy And This Guy..." Poppy Started While Flexing. "For Hugs!"

"Uh, You May Want To Take A Look At This." Biggie Suggested.

Poppy, Branch, Z, Biggie And Mr. Dinkles Look To See A Destroyed Village.

"This Is Gonna Take A Lot Of Hugs." Z Said.

They Land In The Village And Look Around. By The Looks Of The Place, It Looks Like This Place Belongs To The Classical Trolls.

"Something Gnarly Happened Here." Branch Says.

"Hello?" A Little Voice Says To Them.

"Who Said That? Identify Yourself." Branch Says To The Voice.

"Uh, Are You Nice Or Are You Mean?" The Voice Asks.

"We're Nice. We're Really Nice." Poppy Answers.

"Yeah, But Not Too Nice. So Don't Even Try It." Branch Said In A Threating Way.

"Branch." Z Said Quietly As She Nudge Him With Her Foot.

"Okay." The Voice Said As A Flute Peaks Out From Behind A Pile Of Sand. Z Rushed Over To The Flute And Picks It Up Softly.

"Hi" The Flute Greeted

"What Is This Place?" Poppy Asked As She Stands Next To Z.

"It Used To Be Called Symphinyville. Where The Classical Music Trolls Lived. But That Was In The Before." The Flute Answers.

"What Happened Here?" Z Asked.

"Well, It Was The Most Wonderful Place You Ever Did See. It Was A Place Where All Of The Classical Music Trolls Could Live In Perfect Harmony. Wherever The Conduct Led, We Followed. But Then Queen Barb Showed Up. She Took Our String. Our Music. She Took Everyone. We Lost Everything." The Flute Told Them. It Was Quiet For A While.

"Barb Doesn't Want To Unite Us. She Wants To Destroy Us." Poppy Said.

"We Need To Make Sure Our Own String Is Safe." Branch Says He And Z Walks Up To Poppy.

"Our String Is Safe." Poppy Said Before Pulling The Pop String Out Of Her Hair. They Gasp In Surprise.

"What?! Poppy Are You Crazy?" Branch Asks Poppy.

"I Thought It Was A Good Idea At The Time. I Can't Believe Another Queen Would Use Her Power For Evil." Poppy Said To Branch.

"Okay. Change Of Plans. We Need To Get Home As Fast As We Can And Get Everyone In The Bunker." Z Says.

"Uh, No. Change Of Plans. We Have To Stop Barb From Destroying All Music. If Don't Stop Her, Who Will?" Asked Poppy.

"Poppy, You Said This Could Be Handled With Hugs. How Are We Gonna Hug Our Way Out Of This One?" Biggie Asks He Starts To Freak Out.