Alcatraz

Tae POV: We took an UBER to the ferry that takes us to the Island of Alcatraz. My Jinnie is so excited, for someone who hates scary movies, he sure does love this haunted house stuff. This place is supposedly one of the most haunted places in the world and Jin wants to do an evening tour, he so crazy. So the tour guide is giving us the back story of this place and it actually really is interesting, Jin is squeezing my hand to death while we are taking this tour. "Goofy, you are breaking my fingers", I say pulling my hand away. He laughs, "Sorry Maxi, just excited." I watch Yoongi, he was telling us how he doesn't believe in ghosts and stuff, yet he is taking pictures and keeps looking at them with a horrified look on his face. "Yoongi, what are you looking at?" "Umm, not sure, but its freaking me out, Look..."

"Tae, what the fuck is that?" "Holy Shit Yoongi, I just got goosebumps, did you get cold all of a sudden?" "Come on we gotta catch up with the others, they left us here", Yoongi says

"Tae, what the fuck is that?" "Holy Shit Yoongi, I just got goosebumps, did you get cold all of a sudden?" "Come on we gotta catch up with the others, they left us here", Yoongi says. We run forward and we finally catch up with group, I almost knock Jin down throwing myself at him. "What's wrong babe?" "Yoongi caught ghosts on his phone and I'm freaking out", I say with my face buried in his back. Yoongi showed them the picture he took, Jin and Jimin were ecstatic, they wanted to go back and take more pics, Yoongi and I both said "HELL NO!" Jin pouted, "I'm sorry baby." He stomped away and joined the group again, "ugh, now he's mad at me." After the tour was over, they let us wander around, I grab Jin's hand, "Come lets go take some pics and see if we can find you a ghost." "Really Maxi?" I nod. We went down to the morgue with a few other people, where else you gonna find good ghosts. Jin was happily taking pics and hoping to capture something, "Goof, ummmm did the temperature in here drop about 20 degrees or am I going nuts?" "No, I felt it, its freezing in here. He snapped a picture and was totally mind blowin when he looked at it. "Maxi... Look...

"Holy Shit Goof, ok can we go now, I'm freaking out and I don't feel good, I'm really tired all of a sudden

"Holy Shit Goof, ok can we go now, I'm freaking out and I don't feel good, I'm really tired all of a sudden." Jin held me while we walked back up the main hallway, we saw the other 3 waiting for us. "We need to go outside, Tae doesn't feel good." "You don't look good either, look how pale he is", Jungkook says. 

Jin POV: We sat outside letting Tae get some fresh air, "you feel better baby?" "A little, I felt so cold and drained of energy, nauseous. "You had someone inside you." We look at a person standing a few feet away, "excuse me?" I say. "That's why he feels bad, a spirit entered his body and used his energy to manifest itself." "My name is Molly by the way, I am a medium, I like to come here and talk to some of the souls who haven't crossed over." "He needs to eat and drink, he may be dehydrated, he will start to feel better. "The one who entered him is here, she likes him, a lot it seems." Tae's eyes got big, "will she hurt me?" He asked worried. "No she isn't angry, she is actually happy." I feel jealousy, why? Because some dumb ghost entered my husband, you are damn right I'm jealous. "Can we go please, we need to get Maxi some food and water", I say walking toward the pier to get on the ferry. I notice Jungkook help Taehyung stand up, "Goofy, why did you leave me?" I look down ashamed, "you were jealous?" "Shoosh, I feel stupid enough already." "Awwwww Goofy, I love you so damn much, do you know that, you make me feel so loved." He kissed me, and it took my breath away. "I'm sorry for leaving you and I'm sorry for being jealous", I say pecking his lips. "Don't be sorry, I'm flattered", Tae says giving me an Eskimo kiss. "Are you feeling better?" "I feel much better actually, but she's right I am hungry and thirsty." We get off the ferry and start looking around for a place to eat, as Tae and Yoongi talk I fall back and walk with Jungkook. "Are you having fun?" " I am, I'm glad I came, I'm glad I met you that day, I wasn't glad that you were taken though", he says looking shy. "Jungkook-ahhhh! You make me blush." "I see that, your ears are red", he says giggling. "Yahh, stop!" I laugh. Jungkook and I talked a lot about everything, I didn't notice someone looking at us very unhappy. "Let's eat here guys, if Forrest likes, so will we", Jimin says. "The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company", Jungkook laughed. "I love that movie." After the hostess seated us I grabbed Taehyung's hand, "let's wash our hands." We get into the bathroom and it's empty, I pull Tae into a stall. "Why the sad face? Please tell me you aren't jealous ok Kookie." "You have a nickname for him?" "I love you, only you" I grab his face and kiss him, we start a heated make out session, he has me pushed against the stall. He reaches down and grabs my ass, and I can't help but moan. "Let's finish this in the room, someone might walk in", as I kiss him again. We walk back out and enjoy our dinner with our friends. Back at the hotel we sat around the living room area and decided that we would leave in the morning to go back to Chicago. 

Tae POV: I picked Jin up and threw him over my shoulder, "If we are leaving in the morning, we should get some sleep, we have long drive ahead of us. I threw him on the bed and shut and locked the doors. I tore my shirt off, and took his face in my hands, kissing him deeply. "Let me take care of you Goofy, Please." He nodded. I pulled his shirt off, and attacked his chest, biting and sucking his nipples. "Tae, I don't want sweet and romantic, I want rough and dirty, Fuck me Maxi", Jin purred. I pulled his pants off, then took mine off next. I hovered over him, kissing his lips and his neck. Jin tried moving his hips to get friction against his erection, rubbing against my thigh, "someone's needy." "I need you Maxi, please. No Fluff, no foreplay we can do that later." "Oh, we are gonna make it an all niter huh?" He nodded shyly. I rubbed my tip against Jin's entrance, making him buck his hips. As I pushed thru I breathed, "I love you." I drove inside him to the hilt, Jin gasped. "Are you ok?" He nodded. "Keep moving babe, move faster", he panted. "God you are big Taehyung, Fuck!" Jin's tight muscles squeezed me beautifully, he engulfed my erection just right. His erection is rubbing on my stomach every time I move, making his cock pulsate and shoot cum all over both of us. "Yea baby, you are so fucking sexy when you cum", I lean down to kiss him, shoving my tongue in his mouth. Jin is lifting his hips to keep in rhythm with me, and its driving me over the edge. I feel Jin's muscles constrict and contract I know he is close again, and so am I, "Baby, cum with me." We grab each other as we both release, holding each other tightly . Riding out our orgasms in each others embrace, "That was so good Maxi, damn my legs are shaking." I laugh and roll off, but then he rolls right back on top of me. Lets just say it was a very long night.