Chapter 38

A/N: Happy 21st Bday HARREH!

Harry's phone was ringing non-stop during the night, but he ignored it.

He woke up the next morning and immediately flipped on the TV before getting dressed. It wasn't until he heard his name mentioned that he diverted his attention.

As far as he could recall he hadn't done anything notable enough to become Celeb News, so he sat on his bed and watched out of curiosity.

"Harry's new beau may not be as sweet as she looks. Last night, pictures were leaked of her in bed with this handsome guy! This morning she was spotted leaving his penthouse condo wearing nothing, but his shirt! Sources tell us that she even showed up to the shooting of her new movie with him on her arm. The guy is reportedly the son of the owner of the producing company! Maybe she's just using him to get ahead, or maybe, things have ended with Harry. Several sources say that they're still together! If they are, what could this mean for—" Harry turned the TV off.

Everything that he had to go through for her had been in vain. His first instinct was to get angry. His phone began to ring non-stop; his first reaction was to break it. Instead, he just paced around before throwing his fist through the dry wall.

His knuckles were bleeding when he pulled them back, but he was too angry to feel the sting. Traces of her were all around him, but he didn't have the heart to damage any of her stuff. Instead, he took out his frustrations out on his own belongings. By the time he was finished, it looked like a tornado ran straight through his room.

He grabbed a bottle of scotch from his pantry before practically throwing himself onto the sofa.

The liquid burns the back of his throat, but nothing could feel worse than betrayal. He watched the sun go down and come back up without sleeping. A day had already passed, but he just continued to sip from the same bottle. Eaton and Niall let themselves in.

"So, mate you ready to go out and party?" Eaton asked jangling his keys in his hand as he strolled inside.

"I'm not going," Harry replied, not bothering to get up.

They crossed behind the sofa, before standing in front of him. He was sure he looked like a wreck. His eyes were puffy and red. His hair was disheveled and his cheeks sank in.

"Damn. What happened to you?" Eaton asked. "You're so whipped. She's coming home tomorrow stop being so depressed."

"I guess you haven't heard?"

"Heard what?" Eaton asked.

"She cheated on me," Harry said closing his eyes trying to fight off an impending headache.

"How do you know she cheated on you Harry?" Niall asked.

"I saw the pictures! What else could that mean?!" he exclaimed.

"Maybe if you would talk to her she could explain. You said it yourself, she doesn't even like that guy. Why would she sleep with him?" Niall pressed earning a scoff from Eaton.

"If she did, you should be grateful! Now you're free to do whatever you want! Why are you so upset?" Eaton replied.

Harry sat up and let out a deep sigh. He pulled the ring box out of his pocket and set it on the coffee table. Neither Niall nor Eaton knew what to say as they stared down at the box in shock.

"I love her," Harry said before sinking back into the sofa and pressing the bottle to his lips.

Eaton burst out in laughter while Niall just stood there with his arms crossed.