Chapter 29

***Update Update***
***Vote for Chapter guys and follow me if you don't***
😘

Than fucking lier.

"Nina" Skyler again called my name when I didn't respond to his previous calling. Lifting my eyelids I looked at him with narrowed glary eyes. I was seeing Jacks lying face in his and my glare deepen. 

I just want to punch him so bad. 

"Easy women! I was just calling you to say you left your handbag inside the car, don't burn me with your glaring eyes for that," he said while removing his hands away from my arms and lifting them in the air in his defense manner. I realize I was looking at him with a murder glare. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Just the thought of what Jack did to me is making me burn in anger but I can't take it out on anyone else other than him. 

"I'm sorry I...I was just thinking about something," I said with a small smile while looking at his face. 

"It better be not burning my corpse in this farmhouse past midnight," he said with a lopsided smile. His jokes and him. 

"Well I'm definitely going to do it but don't worry you are not on the top of my list but some else is," I said with an evil smile. He breathes in relief dramatically with a mischievous grin on his lip. 

"For the first time in my life I'm feeling relieved that I'm not on some women's top list and it is making me so happy" he replied with a playful smile on his face. 

"Well don't feel so relieved about it because you are on someone's top list to get buried someday," I said with an evil smile making him lose his playful smile. 

"We will see about it," he said in his firm cocky voice while taking out his bag from a car hood. "Come inside soon before a werewolf takes you away," he said in his firm voice but I saw the corner of his lip was curled a little bit. 

After taking his bag he went inside the farmhouse. I moved my head in amusement. He is saying it because the farmhouse Is in the middle of the forest. But I totally loved how his demeanor changed after listening to my words. I bent and took out my handbag from inside and closed the door of the car when I was done. As I turned to go inside the house I was pressed into the car by none other than Satan of my life making a sudden gasp left my mouth by his startling appearance. 

What the hell is it with him? 

Looking at his lying face made me want to punch his face but before I could say anything he pressed his lips to mine. Getting me totally off guard making my handbag slip and fall down from my hands. He didn't even give me a second to process what was happening because he kept kissing me while taking my breath away with each movement of his lips on mine. My heart was palpitating wildly.  I was heavily breathing when he spared my lips and rested his head on mine. I want to yell at him for playing with me like this but I was in no state of speaking. 

"I don't like it when you talk with him. I feel like breaking the hell out of him when you smile at his senseless talk," he said a little breathlessly while looking straight in my eyes it made me gulp involuntarily. 

"Huh," I asked, not processing what he said. His abrupt kiss has taken away all my senses with each stork on my lips. 

Then it clicked to me he was talking about Skyler. He smirked at my reaction as he knew what he did to me. He took a few deep breaths with closed eyes like calming himself and then he opened his hooded eyes and looked at me. His mear eye movement made butterflies flap their wings in my stomach, giving me these jitters inside me. I was looking at him dumbfounded. The corner of his lip curled a little, looking at me, making me look at him with little furrowed eyes. He pecked my lips with his full one getting again off guard.