Josh...

Josh was sitting under a tree, tinkering with some objects. As Misty, Alison, and Kakashi got closer, they could see that he was making another explosive.

"Josh! What are you doing!?" Misty asked in shock cause he was about to light up the explosive.

"Huh?" Josh looked up, "Oh! Hey, Misty...Why are you a dog?"

Misty puppy paw face palmed herself, "I will explain it all later. But how did you get here and why are you blowing up things?"

"Oh, well. I'm not sure how I got here." Josh started to explain, "But I started to explode stuff because I figured someone would come." Josh glanced at Kakashi and then back at Misty. "Where are we?" 

Misty sighed and slowly started to explain everything to Josh.

As Misty explained the situation, leaving small hints that they were in a manga, you could see Josh's face scrunching up in puzzlement.

"So what you're getting at is that this guy," Josh points to Kakashi, "is not from our world and that we have been sent to an alternate universe parallel to ours but with ninjas?! Sweet!" Josh says with a smile.

"Sigh... you and your super smart brain... I will never truly understand you my friend." Misty says as she gets up from sitting. "Come on you guys, let's go see the others." Misty jumps up into Alison's arms.

"Sigh... How are we going to tell Lady Tsunade about your friends, Misty?" asked Kakashi.

"Don't look at me, she's probably freaking out considering Josh just set off homemade bombs in the forbidden forest and I'm not there. She's probably thinking that I'm being attacked. Speaking of which I think we should stop here. The gang is coming our way." said Misty.

"Hm..." said Kakashi looking at Misty from the corner of his one showing eye. "How do you know that your friends are coming this way?"

"Because their in my sensing zone so I can see them running here." explained Misty looking dead ahead.

"Sigh... I'm getting very curious about your powers, even your new friends." replied Kakashi.

"I know, Kakashi sensei. You've always been curious about us. Besides it's in your nature, you were an ANBU black ops agent before you became a sensei to Naruto, Sakura, and Sauske." Misty said.

Kakashi's eyebrow raised, "Oh? And how do you know that?"

"Internet....Oh! Whoops! I forgot you guys don't know about computer stuff. My bad! Sorry sensei." Misty replied and covered her head with her paws, while hiding her blushing cheeks from anymore embarrassment.

Alison giggles looking at Misty. "Sempai, why are you so embarrassed?"

"Ally!" Misty glared at her from her arms. "You know I get embarrassed when I do something I shouldn't! Speaking to Kakashi sensei about our world is something that doesn't need to be explained cause it will confuse anyone from this world."

Alison looks over to Josh, "And Josh?"

Misty looks over at him. "Sigh... Yeah I know he's confused, he's never read about Naruto's world so this is all new to him."

"Oh." Alison muttered.

Kakashi watched the kids as he wondered what kind of world they came from. Plus, he wondered what this 'internet' thing was.

"Misty! There you are!" Eli and Eddie said in unison after they ran into the clearing that Misty and the others are.

"Hey guys!" Misty barked.

"Kakashi sensei! What's going on!?" Naruto asked as he ran up to his sensei.

"It seems more of the girl's friends have appeared here." Kakashi answered.

"Oh!" Naruto stated, kind of shocked.

"Hey, where is Shea?" Misty asked as she looked around for the girl.

"Shea is here too!?" Josh said as he looked around.

"She was right behind me! Where did she go!? Did she get lost!?" Naruto said as he spun around looking.

"I'm right here." Shea stated. She was standing in the middle of the group. Everyone turned to the girl. Shea sighed, "You all watched me walk up and stop here."

"But you were not there a moment ago!" Naruto yelled.

"I haven't moved from this spot." Shea sighed.

"Shea...Did you use the disappear act again? You know if you don't move you disappear from view."  Misty asked while squinting her eyes at Shea.

Misty's ears twitched .

Shea looked over at Misty. "What's wrong? Do you hear something?" Shea asked.

Misty's ears laid back on her head and she started growling. "Come on out cowards! I kow your there!" Misty barked at the trees.

~~~

Cliffhanger bros! Ha! What is behind those trees I wonder... Oh wait! Im the writer I alredy know! XD Love you guys! Enjoy this wonderous little taste of fun and wait for more. Who knows? I might update again tomorrow... ^_^