River Travels ( a naruto story)

• Dedicated to Shea Simpson

Hello everyone. i know your probably wondering why am I writeing a naruto fanfic? well the answers simple. ive always loved the story since it first came out. A few years ago me and my best freind became really bored in our Mythology class so we came up with this. We both loved Naruto and we knew alot about it so we thought why dont we make our own fanfic? Well as you can see it was a success. Weve been writing it nonstop for two years now even though we both graduated last year from our school. So disclaimer i do not own naruto or my friends in this story. Everyone on this thats not of the anime are my high school buddies that mean alot to me so no stealing my friends please. Either way everyone your gonna love my twists and turns that i have made in this. I will dedicate this to all of my high school friends mentioned in the story. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I seriously read it constantly its so silly and action packed. By the way, its set around my real birthday which was June 10 so I hope everyone enjoys. And now we start.

Good luck to you all- pikachukite ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice beautiful day, the wind was blowing a cool breeze and clouds floated peacefully.

Two girls were walking near a peaceful river, They were smiling and joking around as they walked. The girl with dark brown hair hip bumped the other girl with light brown hair. The girl with the light brown hair laughed and hip bumped the other girl. Sadly, the dark haired girl stumbled a little and slipped. A loud splash followed a yelp. The dark haired girl sat there in the knee high water.

"Shea, are you okay?" laughed the light brown hair.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Shea looked up. "You don't mind helping me up, do you, Misty?"

Misty smiled at Shea and offered her hand to help her up. When Shea grabbed Misty's hand, a big grin graced her face.

"No!" Misty yelled as Shea pulled her into the cold river water. Shea was laughing now, while Misty glared at her. Then Misty pushed Shea back into the water. Shea jolted up, she spat out river water when she sat up.

"Ew! River water!" Shea yelped with her tongue out. Misty was laughing at Shea, Shea looked at Misty and smiled. After a few splashes at each other, they got up and out of the river. The two sat down next to the river to dry off some while they laughed.

Nearby, a man was walking down a forest path near the river as he red his book. The grey haired man looked around when he heard the girls' laughter. The man followed his ears to find the source of the laughter. He walked out of the line of trees to see that the source was two young girls. Then he frowned at this , but his mask hid everything besides his right eye. He walked up to stand behind the two of them. The grey haired man coughed lightly to get their attention. They both jumped to their feet and spun around to see who had crept up on them. They blinked then looked at each other confused. He looked at the two then asked,"Why are you two in this forest? It's dangerous to be here."

"Dangerous?" Shea muttered.

"This forest is dangerous?" Misty gasped.

The man nodded. "Yes... Where is your Sensei?" He asked.

"Sensei?" the two asked in confusion at the same time,

The man sighed, then asked," What village are you from?"

"ummm..." Shea said as she looked at Misty.

"We don't come from a village." Misty stated.

The man frowned, "What are your names?"

"Why should we tell you?" Shea asked as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Yeah! Why should we tell you! Who are you?!" Misty asked.

The man sighed. "I am Kakashi Hatake from the leaf village. The girls' eyes widen and they looked at each other.

"umm...Hold on a minute." Shea said then dragged Misty a little bit way from Kakashi, "This is a dream, right? Or the water was drugged. Right?!"

"I don't think it was." Misty stated.

"What are we going t do!?" Shea whined.

"Go with him." Misty said blankly. Before Shea could disagree with her, " Hey! Kakashi-dude. Can we come with you to the leaf village?" Misty asked. "Oh! I am MIsty an this is Shea." Misty pointed at herself then at Shea. Shea did a face palm when Misty did this and grumbled about something. Kakashi looked at the two, little confused about who they are and where they came from. Then their clothing was completely different and looked very strange and new.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Misty questioned him.

"What are you two wearing?" Kakashi questioned as he leaned towards them a little.

"What do you mean? Everyone wars this!" Shea stated with a small frown. Suddenly realization kicked in. "Where are we?" Shea asked.

"The leaf village." Kakashi frowned. Misty grinned while Shea looked stunned. Kakashi just watched the two, wondering what they were playing at.

"Yeah-" Shea said the grabbed Misty's arm and started running.

"What?! Why are we running?" Misty asked yelling.

"I do not trust him!" Shea yelled. Shea dragged Misty off until they passed another river that they stopped to breathe.

"Okay. We lost him." Shea smiled. Misty sighed and sat down while Shea looked around.

"Keh. Keh. Keh. Keh. Keh." echoed the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliffie but my hands are getting tired from typing but can you guess whos laughing in the wood? I know the answer but youll have to wait till next time. Enjoy the suspense! ^_^ pikachukite