-_- Okay What The HELL!!!!!!!

Kakashi, Eddie, and Eli walked towards the lab looking for the man who hurt Misty.

Kabuto was in his room cleaning before he went to get ready to experiment for Orochimaru.

~~~~

Misty unintentionally teleported in her sleep out of the hospital. It was for a minute but iit was long enough. Misty was back but... she wasn't a dog.... but a... WOLF! She laid on the bed still asleep. Her wolf ears twitched with Cody's snoring.

~~~~

Gai came up to Caleb, patting his back and kept talking about how strong and youthful Caleb is.

Kiba went over and was checking to make sure Alison was okay. After a moment, Kiba knew she was alright and sat down to watch Caleb and Gai's interaction.

~~~~

Naruto came back to Misty's room with Sakura. The two nearly had a heart attack when they saw a wolf on the bed and not a small dog.

"Where did Misty go?!" Naruto whispered.

"Naruto... I think... that is MIsty." Sakura whispered back.

~~~~

Jiraiya stared at the dark haired girl. He quietly pondered in his head about the group. Jiraiya stood up, looking at the three. "Alright. Follow me and we will get started."

~~~~

Kabuto looked around at his tools, but before he could do anything, he heard footsteps. Kabuto hid and waited.

Kakashi, Eddie, and Eli entered the lab. The three looked around, seeing if anything stood out.

Eddie seen that the dust was stirred by the tools and knew someone else was there. He narrowed his eyes and kept his eyes narrowed as he kept a look out for anyone.

~~~~

(okay next up is the newest chater that I have written down in my notebook but it's gonna wait. Enjoy the epicness. ^_^)