6

I put my clothes on .in the other chapter .then texted Alexa that I would pick her up.

"Hey andrea " said jenn curled up on the couch clutching her head .probably had a hang over

"Hey ,jenn can I use your car to pick up Alexa so we could go to lunch" I asked very sweetly since the last time I crashed her car ."yea sure whatever ,I have the biggest hangover " she said .i tossed her the bottle of Tylenol ."I told you ,you shouldn't have drank alcohol " .i said and left .

""""""""""When andrea gets to Alexa's house """"""""""""""""
Text

Andrea : hey I'm outside come out gurl
Alexa : k

She came out then entered the car ."hey gurl omg we haven't seen eachother in like months " she said as she hugged me "yeah I've just been super busy with digi ,YouTube ,and stuff " i told her .it was the truth digitour slaybells was happening ."so I'm thinking we should go to this small restaurant I saw like 18 blocks away " I said "yea sure lets go "

We quickly drove over to the small reataurant .got parking . Then got out the car .i got a table for 2 because Alexa went to use the bathroom .and sat on the chair .i waited for Alexa until I remembered that she doesn't know where our table is .your such an idiot andrea .i thought .then texted her where our table is .