Harry slammed the door shut and kept his eyes on the pile of mail in his hand. I didn't dare to start the conversation with him, frankly I had no idea what to say. Being caught in my own lie isn't a situation I was used too, I didn't lie very often at my house but since I have been here thats all I seem to be doing.

After all the mail had been looked at, a fake chuckle left Harry's lips before he glanced up at me with his jaw still clenched tight. He threw the pile of mail onto the floor making it fly all over the place and land in a messy pile on the hardwood floors I cleaned the previous day.

"You think you can just continue to lie to me and play me like this!" he screamed making me jump and shake in fear.

"Harry, I-I didn't.." I began.

"No! You don't get to make up fake excuses this time Arabella no fücking way I'm letting you do it!" he hollered throughout the front room.

"Please" I began taking a step forward and reaching towards his shoulders in attempts to make him a little less frightening.

"No way! Get away from me! I don't know what you are trying to do because whatever it is you better quit it! If you think for a moment you're special enough to get off the hook you can just forget it!" he growled making my heart hammed against my chest.

"I don't think that" I said slightly offended about his statment.

"Sure you don't, I saw the way you were looking at me this morning!" he said causing slight anger to rise within me.

"I wasn't looking at you in anyway" I muttered to him making him push his body forward and knock into mine. Nothing to make me fall, but I did stumble back slightly.

"Whatever" he said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest.

It was silent for a while, not a single word being said between the two of us. My breathing had been jagged in pure fear of the man standing in front of me as his had been unsteady from his anger and the tension that was building in his body from the situation.

He looked at me with a scowl before biting his lips in frustraion. One of his hands traveled up to his hair to tug harshly on his roots while the other was tucked into his sweatpants. In a different situation I would say he looked hot, but it isn't the time. He glanced down at the mail on the floor before glaring back at me.

"Pick it up" he growled. "And when you're done get me a beer and see me in the living room, I think we need to have a small chat" he said walking away leaving me terrified and shaking.

I kneeled on the ground and began pulling all the envelopes into my hands and clutching them to my chest. Once I heard his body fall into a chair in the other room and the T.V. turn on did I let the tears roll down my face, and dribble onto my clothes.

I was frightened by his anger and what the possibilities of his actions. His definition of 'small chat' and mine are completely different. What if he spanks me again? Or better yet what if he does it harder than last time? I didn't want that at all, I don't think anybody does.

Although I was scared straight, the look of repugnant that had covered his face in the last ten minutes was enough to make my heart want to brake in pieces. We had been getting along so well and I had to go and ruin it by lying to him and snooping through his phone.

I shook my head and cursed myself before finally standing up with all the mail in my palms and walking slowly towards the kitchen. I set all the mail on the counter top and walked over to the large fridge before grabbing one of Harry's beers from the back. He only had a few left so he would definitely need me to go shopping for him.

Once the cap of the beer was popped and thrown away, did I begin to panic as I walked towards the living room. What was he going to do to me? How badly will I be yelled at, or spanked? I took in a ragged breath and wiped my cheeks again to try to remove any evidence of crying.

As I entered the room I saw him sat in his brown leather chair, cigarette hanging out of his lips and remote on his left thigh. Once he saw me enter did he turn towards me and reach out towards his beer, he pulled the cigarette from his lips making me think back to this morning when I smoked my first cigarette with him.

He blew the extra smoke out of his lungs and took a large sip from the bottle I had handed him. Once he swallowed the drink did he close his eyes in satisfaction. He opened his eyes and looked back at me before clenching his jaw, remembering I was still there.

"Sit" he commanded, making me dart out for one of the couches. "Now, tell me what happened today and try not to lie this time"

A/N:
okay so like next week is midterms for me and so i'm probably not going to be able to post on thursday like i normally do because i will be studying my booty off so yeah sorry!!
anywayssss
what do you think about this chapter????
Do you think Arabella will tell Harry about the note??
Comment your thoughts and opinions while I study until I cry!
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE!
LOVE YOU