•kiss my ass•

Sorry but not sorry....

°°°°°°°

As he was about to open his mouth to defend himself, a loud outcry rang out, shaking the whole place and putting the eardrums of all the passengers in an unhealthy condition.....

~~**~~
The shout rang throughout the whole compartments, touching the corners of each wall and falling hazardly into the ear drums of the passengers. Jude tensed up, looking around him to find out what could be wrong.

He was immediately moved by instinct, cowering under his tall frame. Naomi for some reason couldn't take her eyes off him. The fear that once went on in her mind was evidently replaced by the thought of a certain man beside her who appears afraid instead of strong and composed.

'men were born strong and agile...' she remembers her father telling her younger brother on a certain Friday afternoon.

Her eyes remained on Jude, not taking off, not letting go. To her, Jude was simply a coward, a scaredy cat who probably has realised that milk wasn't the only tasty thing in the whole world..

She slowly but evidently takes off her eyes from the man beside her and looks straight, in which it seemed like the whole passengers were looking at--including Jude.

A man with beards covering his round face and eyes as huge as saucers, with lips curling up in a crooked smile leans on a board that separate each compartments in the long train. His thin frame which was hidden behind the huge baggy shirt and trousers he wore. His demeanor stoic, like a tiger grooming itself for the hunt. He stares ahead, eyeing everyone shamelessly and twirling an object which you can term a pistol in his fingers.

He suddenly stops twirling the object and points it towards the passengers. Breath hitches, eyes roaming wildly and everyone praying to whatever they believed in.

A mantra keeps repeating inside the head of all the passengers....

We are being robbed!!

The aforementioned man removes himself from the frame which he leaned on, strolling casually towards the passengers. His crooked smile not fading for a slight second. He seem to calculate his moves as he moved like one of those villians in heroic movie, only that no one has the idea who could be the protagonist or perhaps the hero.

Another man runs out of the other compartment, holding a gun in his hand and breathing hard that you could hear his breathing if you were sitting in the skies..

He runs towards the first armed man and whispered something in his ears which sounded like --We are done with others you can proceed from here.

His eyes blazed, laughing hysterically and points the gun at no one in particular and then thunders...

Ton argent ou ta vie!’ He thunders, posing like the thief he truly was.

A thief without an English accent, what a miracle!

Everyone cowers, bending their heads and those shivering couldn't control their throbbing hearts.

They are being robbed, even without going half way on their journey! Wicked world it truly is!!

‘He didn't say cower, he gave a simple instructions. Your money or your life!’ The second man fires. Nobody said a thing, an unapologetic silence graces the entire place.

Naomi who had bowed her head, with whatever she thought Jude was, flying out of the window.

To her, she found the whole situation funny, perhaps premature. She raised her head to see the men ransacking the whole luggage space of the travellers, taking anything valuable their eyes sets on.