《t h r e e》

[ MISERY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

              HANA gasp harshly as she sat up from her lying position. Her breaths uneven, she rubbed her temples trying to soothe the throbbing pain in her head. Her eyes widened when she realised she was sitting on her bed, her uniform same from last night.

She shuddered at the memory of the night, hoping it was just a mere nightmare, ignoring the fact that it was too realistic to be a illusion her mind created. "It was just a nightmare." She calmed herself down. She didnt feel any change in herself making her further believe that last night was just a lucid dream.

She tiredly swung her legs off the bed, the floor felt cold on her exposed feet. She turned to look at the clock that showed 9:15 am proudly. "I missed school." She mumbled. She checked her phone to see many messages from her only two friends. She didn't bother to reply just yet.

She stood up, feeling a little nauseastic, she made her way towards her washroom. She passed by her dressing table, her own reflection in the mirror made her stop dead in her track. "What?" She blurted out. Slowly turning to see her own face.

She gasped loudly, her skin pale, big dark purple eye-bags under her dull eyes. Her lips dried, they looked chapped as if they hadn't touched water in ages. Flashes of the night before passed by her eyes. "No no no no!" She kept on repeating.

A sudden urge to drink made her gulp, she quickly stumbled her way to the kitchen and started drinking water desperately. No matter how many glasses she emptied, her thirst only increased. Still refusing to believe, she tried to eat an apple. It tasted worst, she never imagined an apple could taste this bad.

"No! This can't be!" She screamed. She slid down on the kitchen floor, the glass she was holding fell on the floor making an ear piercing sound of breaking. The shards cut her foot, blood started oozing from the wound. Hana was now sobbing, it wasn't a nightmare, it was reality.

She had been turned into the monster she despised. The pain on her foot took her attention. Hana pulled her leg towards her, examining the  wound. To her horror, it had started healing. There was no way going back. She can't be a human anymore.

She sat there on the cold floor for how long she didn't remember. Her mind in frenzy, her burning tongue and dry throat didn't help either. She was sitting there helpless. "Why!? Why did you turn me!?" She yelled, grabbing a bunch of her hair, Hana wanted to disappear forever. Death was better than this.

Her phone rang loudly making her flinch. She tried to stand up but she felt too weak. Crawling back to her room, she grabbed her phone with shaking hands. "Renjun." She mumbled his name, how would she face the two of them. Ignoring his calls, she buried her face in her knees, wanting to be to buried six feet under.

"Why did you do it?" She choked out, the memory fresh in her mind. "Fucking why...?" Her voice small, she felt terrible. Her fangs begging for blood.

She was no longer a human.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

guess who the vampy boi is.