|| TEEN-FICTION RESULTS ||

Here are the results .....

1st Place goes to ....
CL2121

Book name: Rainbow at the end of my storm
Judge: monisha_thomas

> Cover- 9/10

> Title- 10/10

> Blurb- 9/10

> Character Development- 14/15

> Page Layout (Spacing, lines, paragraphs)- 15/15

> Grammar (Spellings, punctuations, vocabulary)- 14/15

> Originality (plot,cliche)- 15/15

> Overall- 10/10

Total- 96/100

Review: Firstly, I loved the title of the book but the cover can be a little better. The blurb is written so well that it gives the clear picture about the book but there were few errors. The opening of the first chapters is just amazing and the plot of your book is quite interesting. I loved the way the author described everything throughout the chapter. The dialogue delivery was just amazing and the page layout was perfect there were barely any mistakes. There were few grammatical and punctuation errors in the story but that didn’t distract me. The character development or characterization was so good that the readers could easily connect with the emotions of each character. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Keep it up and keep penning.

2nd Place goes to .....
SamEl145

Book name: The forgotten memory
Judge: ariane_dushime

Cover: 9.5/10

Title: 10/10

Blurb: 8.5/10

Character development: 14/15

Page Layout: 14/15

Grammar: 12.5/15

Originality: 15/15

Overall: 10/10

Total: 93.5/100

Review:

This is such an amazing unique story. I loved the way the author navigated between two time periods without screwing up with the flow of the story. There are some grammatical errors that can be a bit confusing and that’s a red flag. Some writers might say as long as the story is good, everything else doesn’t matter, unless you wrote it for you only to read, but grammar and presentation do play their role in a book’s success. Just a thought, the guy on the cover looks a bit too badass and old for either Mike or Sameer. The story is well paced and enjoyable. Loved it.

3rd Place goes to .....
yeoubi10

Book name: Secrets to keep
Judge: ariane_dushime

Cover: 10/10

Title: 9/10

Blurb: 8/10

Character development: 15/15

Page Layout: 13/15

Grammar: 15/15

Originality: 14/15

Overall: 8.5/10

Total: 92.5/100

Review:

I don't have much to say about this book aside from the fact that is great. There are no grammatical errors, non that I saw. The story is well presented even though the paragraphs tend to be long which could reduce interest in reading all the information. The story is well paced and quite interesting. It talks about the same struggles teenagers go through which makes it even more fit for Teen Fiction. Personally, long chapters can become to tiring but if you manage to maintain the interest then it is worth it. Loved the story.

Special category winners:

Best cover- Not if I date you first
Best Title- The rainbow at the end of my storm
Best blurb- Not if i date you first
Best opening- The rainbow at the end of my storm
Best ending- Ghost of the past

Congratulations to the winners!  🎉🎊🎉

Other participants, well done! It's good that you have participated and if you guys want your results, just pm me with your book name and genre : )