Twelve

Nash Dani and I walked into the party and was overwhelmed by the alcohol and sweaty teenagers. I tried to turn around and walk out but Dani stopped me.

"Go have fun!" She yells over the loud music.

"I'll have fun outside!" I yell back.

"I'll stay sober tonight I promise, go have fun you deserve it." She pulls me into the kitchen where it isn't as loud.

"Ronnie?" I hear behind me, I turn and see Gabby, the one who is hosting the party. She's in a tube dress and her hair is up and her makeup is running.

"Hey Gabby." I say

"I didn't think you would be the party kind of girl." She sneers.

"Well I'm celebrating something with my boyfriend." I tell her.

"You have a boyfriend?! Wow your a lot different then freshman year." She says again.

"Well when you take a year off you get your self confidence back." I tell her.

"Well feel free to make a drink! I'll see you around." She tells me then walks away.

I roll my eyes and Nash comes up and gives me a wet and sloppy kiss.

"Hello to you too." Dani says sarcastically. I laugh and Nash hands me a cup of white liquid.

"What is this?" I ask

"Vodka and sprite! It's really good!" He slurs. He tells me to drink it so I take a small sip. It burned my throat but eventually I got used to it.

"Come on!" He grabs my by the waist and picks me up.

"Nash! Put me down." I say laughing. We laughed too and put me down. We were in the middle of the dance floor and it was getting pretty crazy. The song was Candy Shop and Nash started grinding on me. I was having so much fun. I put my hair down since it was in a pony tail and let loose.

I kissed Nash and went to get another drink, he had to go to the bathroom because he had to fix something, ya I could feel his hard on while dancing.

I got water to sober up a little when someone came up to me.

"That's water not vodka." He tells me.

"I know, I still want to remember some things." I say smiling. He takes a cup and buts water and a little vodka in it.

"What's your name doll face?" He asks, he was tall with light brown hair and dull grey eyes, he wasn't ugly but he wasn't Nash.

"Ronnie." I tell him.

"Jonathan." He tells me. I nod "I'm going to go find my friend, I'll see you around." I tell him. He grabs my wrist and whispers into my ear, "No your not, come with me if you don't want to get hurt." I get scared, I follow behind afraid of what he was going to do. He dragged me upstairs where it was a little quiet. He brought me into a room, it looked like the master bedroom.

He still has my wrist and was holding it tight.

"Sit." He told me. I did as I was told and sat on the bed. He sat next to me and grabbed my arm harshly. He tried to push me back so my head would be on the pillows but then I gathered whatever strength I had and pushed him away, I tried to crawl under him but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back towards him. I was scared for my life, I didn't know what to do. He pulled a pocket knife out of his pants and held it up to my throat.

"Try to get away again and I'll kill you." He tells me, I nod saying that I understand

He kissed me until my lips hurt, then he moved down to my neck and sucking on it so I would have at least seven hickeys. He put his pocket knife on the bed but I kicked it so it was by the door. He didn't seem to notice because he was trying to get my dress off.

"Help help!" I screamed, he got pissed and tried to look for his knife, I kept screaming and when he let go of me I tried to run out. He grabbed me by my waist and arm and threw me on the floor.

I hit my head and I hit it hard, he pulled my hair so I stood up and put me back on the bed. I was kicking and screaming trying to get him off, it wasn't working. He got my dress down past my bra, my damn new black Victoria Secret bra. I was pushing him away trying to get him off me. I slapped him across the face and the look in his eye was pure rage. He grabbed my shoulders and threw me on the floor again. I tried to open the door to get out not caring if my bra was showing. He grabbed me and dragged me to the desk. He tied my hands to the desk and I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He rolled onto the ground in pain and I tried to get my hands untied. Holy shit did this guy go to the army? I kept screaming for help until he got up.

I know that this is crazy, and how could this happen but when the house is filled with loud music and screaming kids. Sounds from the back bedroom can not be heard, or people think your having sex. I felt a sharp pain in my side, I looked down and I saw the little red pocket knife in my side. I screamed in pain and that's when the door burst open. I saw Nash there, he was panicked and sweaty. When he saw me he tackled Jonathan, I was on my side and the knife was still in my side. I was trying to get my hands free but it wasn't working. I looked over a d saw Nash beating the shit out of Jonathan. Eventually my body gave up and I started to pass out. My eyes stayed half open until I saw a figure come over me.

Nash POV

I probably beat the living shit and sins out of that guy. He was on the ground motionless. I got up and saw that Ronnie was on the ground passed out. Her dress was off so she was only in her undergarments. I put my jacket around her and took the pocket knife out of her side. It was disgusting but I got a box of tissues off the table and tried to stop the bleeding. I cut her hands free when Dani came in and started crying.

"Dani stop! We have to get her to the hospital. Go get Gabby and try to turn down the music, get everyone to move." I tell her, she nods and wipes the tears off her face and heads downstairs. I grab Ronnie and put pressure on the little stab wound. I tried to cover up her body as much as possible before heading down stairs. I could see Dani having an argument with the DJ and she unplugged the computer so the music stopped, they looked at her confused.

"Move bitches my best friend is dying here!" She points to me and they all move so I can get through. I get past them and head to my car. Dani followed behind and offered to drive. I sat in the bag and grabbed a towel off the ground and put more pressure on the wound.

I really hope Ronnie is ok, I can't loose her like I lost Cierra.