Twenty Nine

After truth or dare there was some tension in the room.

With me kissing Gilinsky and Dani kissing Matthew we may seem like whores.

We are not.

We were all sitting around watching The Other Woman when it was over Aaron flipped the lights on and we all just sat there.

Cameron got up and was about to leave to get changed when he looked over at me.

"Are you gonna follow like normal?" He said to me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him then me.

"You bitch!" I yelled. I got up from the ground and was about to tackle him. I had jumped onto him which made him loose his balance. He fell onto the floor but grabbed my arm. Other people were trying to break it up but nothing was working. I slapped him in the face a couple times but he pulled my arm and threw me on the ground next to him.

I tried to get up but he had grabbed me by the waist and was about to throw me on the floor when someone caught me. It was Nash, I looked up at him, my hair was a mess from throwing it around. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me up never breaking eye contact.

Cameron was pissed beyond compare. He stormed out of the room saying some very colorful words.

Nash looked at me and saw the bruise on my cheek.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said slowly. We went to his room and he brought me to the bathroom.

"Why the fuck would you try to take down Cameron?"

"He basically called me a whore."

"That doesn't mean you tackle him!" Your a girl who is just getting over anorexia and he's an extremely buff guy who you don't want to mess with. I don't know what's gotten into him.

"Same." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know now that you didn't ask him to do anything, it was him." He looked down and then into my eyes. He grabbed a wet rag and placed it on my cheek. I flinched a little but it was worth the pain to look into those blue eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I forgive you." I said slowly.

He picked me up and brought me to his bed.

He kissed me slowly and tenderly. He was about to continue when there was a knock on the door.

I groaned and got up to answer it. It was Dani.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked coming in.

"I'm fine." I said to her, she gave me a tight hug and looked over at Nash.

"Oh hi." She said with a cold stare.

"Dani it's ok." I said to her. She looked at me then to him.

"Oh hi!" She said in a chirpy tone.

We all started laughing.

"Ronnie it's late we have an event tomorrow and I'm sure Nash needs his rest.

"Um ok." I said to her. Nash came up and gave me a hug.

"Night." I said to him.

"Goodnight." I said to him.

Dani and I walked out and headed to our room.

"What the hell!" She said hitting my arm.

"What?!" I said rubbing my arm.

"Um you and Nash?"

"Oh the butt hole realized that Cameron is a bigger butt hole and we're together again I guess." I said while changing into pajamas.

"Oh boy, let's just hope no more drama happens." She said.

Little did we both know that that wasn't going to happen.

YEET!!! 1K!!! Thanks guys you are the best! I wouldn't be a writer without you!! So Ronnie and Nash are together!! Nonnie! *sigh* I love it. (It was Nonnie or Rash. I chose Nonnie.)