Chapter One

I slide down the locked door, the basement of Arthur's house was dim, rarely any light - spooking me out, a bit - and everywhere my hand felt were furnitures, or maybe not. "How did I get into this?"

****FLASHBACK****

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me back, "Who-" "Want to play truth or dare with us?!" The American grin at me; whether I say no or yes I still had to do it, "Sure, I guess." America smirk and drag me to England's house - with no England.

"Where's England?" There was everyone though, "No need to worry about him!" America said and sat down, crisscross applesause, on the ground, me following after, "(Name), truth or dare? Ve~" Italy smile.

I gulp, I super hate these type of games, "I go first?!" "Who else in here is named (Name)?" Romano said, I sigh, "Dare." My stomach was having a feeling that I choose the wrong choice. America snicker, "I dare you to stay in Arthur's basement for 10 minutes!"

Yep, I choose the wrong choice, "C-Can I just do another dare?" "Nope." I sigh, there was totally no way out of this. "Fine." I groan and stood up, "Only 10 minutes!" I yell before I entered the dark basement and America locking the door after.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

"I am so going to hit that American." I growl, "Why for?" I heard causing me to turn to the direction of the speaker, only to find nobody there making me panic and totally freak out. I bang on thr door, "America open the door!" I heard laughter on the other side, they think I'm playing around?

"I'm serious!" I kick the door, failing to slam it open but succeeded in making my foot hurt. "No need to be scared." The voice was next to me, the persons warm breath tickling my neck, "I'm not gonna hurt ya." The speaker sound like America, I turn around while pushing the person away, "Who are yo-" Bloody red eyes stare at me with anger.

"You think you can just push me like that?" He snarl, a 2p, I know about 2p's but never saw them before; this 2p look like America, "H-How did you get here?" My voics was shaken and I could feel myself trembling. 2p America chuckle, "Though the mirror." He said when he pointed at a cloth covered furniture, hanging on the wall.

"And stop shaking, I'm said that I wasn't going to hurt you." Somehow that did help me stop my trembles but not the fear of 2p America hurting me, or something. "Anyway, lets go!" He grab my wrist and drag me towards the cloth furniture he pointed earlier, "Wa-Wait!" One of my flats slip off my foot, "America!" I cried for help only making 2p America laugh with amusement, he pulled me in the luxurious mirror standing in front of us; I would have said it was pretty if it wasn't sucking me in it!

****NO P.O.V.****

"America!" America and the others were starting to get scared by the noise being made in the basement; Unfamiliar laughter, (Name) screaming. "What is everyone doing here?" On top of the stairs was a grumpy Englishman, "And why is everyone staring at the basement door?" America gulp and knock on the door, "(Name) you still there?"

There was no response, panic spread through the countries.  "Why would (Name) be in the basement?" England open the door and came face to face to (Name) forgotten flat shoe, "Don't tell me!" Horror detectable on the gentleman face, "She was taken."

"Who?"

"2p's." 

China facepalm, "Ai ya, I thought you threw the mirror away!" "It just kept coming back!" England argue. "We have to save (Name)!" America yells, "Ve~" "Yes, America-san is right." Italy and Japan agree, with Germany nodding. "But how are we going to get her?"

......