Chapter Seven

The group of nation wanders around the streets, despite their difference in appearance with the citizens walking about, they were paid no attention. The world they were in weren't much different to their world. Almost everything are the same. The people weren't.

"Why are they so unsociable?" America whines after coming back from a failed attempt to ask where they are. Japan scans their surrounding, "If not wrong, my guess is that we are somewhere in Europe." 

"United Kingdom." The nations turns to the man who spoken. A man curtsy, "Welcome to United Kingdom beloved travelers." The man seems to be in his 30s', he too had an odd appearance, odder that the nations. His clothing didn't belong in the era, as if he was pulled out from a painting from the Victorian era and placed there, even his actions weren't from the time. England examines the mysterious man, "And you," As if seeing a ghost, he pales, "-Lewis...Lewis Carroll!"

Seemingly shock, the man, Lewis Carroll, nod, "Yes, yes I am." In a blink of an eye, the scenery changes. The countries watch as the background changes, back, back into the past. The people moving about but Lewis stayed there, looking at them, staring at them to the point where they felt uncomfortable, "My beloved country, United Kingdom, may I assist you with anything?"

Frozen in shock England stood there. He knew this was all a game to those bastards. A game for them to entertain themselves. Japans clears his throat, "If you may excuse me, I'd like to speak for England-san." Japan remembers this year, and pretty knows where everything is leading to, "If you may, lead us to the house of Alice Liddell."

"With pleasure."

*****

I know it's short, just wanted to update something so you guys don't get bored :3