"Lilli! Aspen! Over here!" The third year Slytherin girls heard their fourth year friend say from across the train's section.  They eagerly raced over to her, not really caring who they bumped into on the way, but most of the people had already cleared or found a spot. Aspen immediately found Draco sitting in the cabin across from them, maintaining eye contact with him, even as she sat down. 

"Nice spot!" Lillian said sarcastically, brushing some stray crumbs off the table. "No one asked for your vote-" Vivid began.

"Hello, dears. Would you like some snacks?" The kind lady who towed the food cart asked. "Chocolate Frogs and Beartie Bott's Every Flavour Beans are on sale." She added

"Um. I think we'll take three of everything." Still keeping eye contact with Draco, not breaking it until she had to take out the money.

"Make that four." Everyone looked toward Vivid. "What? I'm hungry!"

Aspen sighed, then nodded to the lady, taking out more of her spendings and passing them towards her. The snack lady grabbed their order, giving them what they wanted, then left for the next cabin.

Aspen picked up eye contact with Draco, once again, but this time she waved him over and smiled a bit. Draco sneered at his thugs, Crabbe and Goyle, then got up and walked over to Aspen, who got up, remembering that he liked the seat closest to the window.

"Hello, Malfoy." Lillian sneered, rolling her eyes at Aspen as he sat down, then her after him.

"Pleasant to see you too, Rose." Draco spat back, annoyed. 

"So, what did you do over the summer, Malfoy?" Vivid asked in a friendlier tone.

"Oh, just helped my father with ministry stuff. Have you heard? Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban!" He replied. "My father made sure that I was the first one to know. He's a very dangerous man."

"How? Does anyone know? Or did your father fail to mention that to you?" Lillian said, her eyes rolling in a sarcastic tone.

Draco bit his lip as his expression became bitter and mad, looking as if he was about to start Wizarding War II or something!

"Draco, Lilli, stop it!" Aspen said, placing her hand on Draco's arm. Once she realized what she was doing, she quickly moved it away, flushing from embarrassment. Draco knew she was never going to admit her feelings to him by herself, maybe all she needed was a little push...

"Oh, Aspen, I've got something to show you. I'll go get it, stay right here." Draco said sliding out of the compartment and back to his own.

"And I think I'll take this!" Aspen heard Ember McClain say, snatching a chocolate frog box from behind her. Aspen quickly stood up, angry.

"Give it back, McClain!" Aspen said sternly.

"No Ember? Love, I thought we were down to the first name basis." Ember frowned playfully.

"We're not in the mood for your games." Vivid said.

"Really? Then why are you allowing me to do... this-" Ember made another mad dash for a can of Bertie's Beans.

"Not so fast, Ember." A cold, stern voice said behind her with a smirk, snatching the snacks back and handing them back to Lillian.