{29} Tenya Iida x Idol Male Reader Pt. 2 "Together Again"

Start from the beginning

Tenya holds both my hands in his, "Y/N before you go I wanted to ask if you would possibly see a movie with me this weekend. You know because of heroes day we have the day off and all to remember the fallen heroes before us," He shakes his head to stop his rambling, "What I mean to say I miss these hang out and I would like to accompany you to a date if you would allow me to." He has a bright blush on his cheeks as he waits for my answer.

I go on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek, "You have my number send me the details later, it's a date though."

"Yes, well um, I will definitely contact you when you arrive safely home." I let out a small laugh and give him one last hug.

"You're too cute for your own good Tenya." I then step back and wave goodbye before leaving to the car that's waiting to take me back home.

///// Flashback End /////

"Y/N hurry up the concert is about to start!" Mac yells to me through my door.

I quickly exit the room seeing as I was already done with makeup, "Hey, sorry about that."

Mac gives me a kind smile, "I know you're nervous about the plan but he's going to say yes. I know he will. I mean you went through all the trouble with asking his mother and brother for permission. And she even agreed, of course later on but still, she accepted the fact that you will be with Ingenium the rest of your life."

"Yeah but I kind of got her blessing because of Cece. I heard that she talked to his mom and convinced her to give me a chance seeing as she really likes her."

"But that doesn't matter you still got her blessing and that's what matters. Now go knock them dead!"

I laugh at her enthusiasm and meet everyone else on the stage. The screams of fans are loudly heard throughout the stadium and many are waving at us trying to get our attention. I smile as I see all the many fans there as we start the first song.

Everybody Talks: Neon Trees

4 AM: Derivakat

Don't leave: Snakehips & Mo

I kissed a boy: Sung by Jupither (Male version of I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry)

Can't Hold Us: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

/////

Love Story: Alex Melton

(Lyrics changed to match the story)

My heart is racing with nerves but when I make eye contact with my seven-year-long boyfriend my nerves calmed down a bit. He smiled at me and I give him one too, "Everyone I would like to dedicate the next song to my boyfriend who is right here in front of me." The screams of excitement and awes are throughout the stadium, I see Tenya blush but he still smiles. "I love you Tenya."

"I love you too!" He yells.

"I know you do." Everyone laughs or shares more awe, the music starts as everyone starts playing their instruments and I start singing.

"We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes, and the flashback starts.
I'm standing there.
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
I make my way through the crowd in front of you
And say, Hello.
Little did you know

That I was Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And your Mom said, Stay away from Juliet
And we were crying on the staircase
Begging saying, Please don't go. and I said

Juliet, leave with me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
I'll be the prince and you'll be the princess
It's a long story, baby, just say Yes

So you sneak out to the garden to see me
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while, oh, oh

'Cause I was Romeo, you were a scarlet letter
And your mom said, Stay away from Juliet.
But you were everything to me
I was begging you, please talk to me and I said

Juliet, leave with me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
I'll be the prince and you'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say Yes
Juliet, I'll save you, they're trying to tell you how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's all real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say Yes
Oh, oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And you said, Romeo, stay with me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think."

I take a deep breath as I do the actions as I sing them, "I knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said
Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your mom, go pick out a white tux
It's a love story, baby just say, Yes

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
'Cause, we were both young when I first saw you~"

Tenya is crying at this point and nods his head, I smile and kiss Tenya passionately as my bandmate yells, "He said yes!" There were applauds as I slip the ring on his finger. "I love you, so much," I tell him.

"I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."