"Hey jake she told me something about you"

"She did?" He nod

"I surprise your trans!" He whispered and my eyes wided

"Dai-"

"Its okay jake I won't tell anybody!" He said even tho I barely know him...

"I know I barley know you but don't worry I won't tell" I don't know if I could trust him but he doesn't look like a bad guy right?

"Alright then" I said and we start talking about random stuff then I realize I was about to be late so I ran as fast as I could but then I groan...I realized I been wearing this binder everyday and it hurts...I don't know if I could take it...

"Hey jake!" Milly sets up her guitar

"Hey mi-" milly hugged me

"I'm so excited for the band competition! I can't wa-" she hugged so tight that I yelp...

"j..jake are you okay did I hurt you?"

"no milly you didn't its probably something else!" I walk to the bathroom until I tripped and my shirt lifted...

"Jake are yo-"

no....

she can't know....

"jake..your chest..."

"I'm sorry milly I have to go!" I cried and try to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"jake..its okay I won't judge!" I stood still...

"I'm fine milly.."

"I'm not stupid jake!I know whats wrong!please tell me!"

"fine...but promise me you won't laugh...?" milly nod and she lock the door as we sit down...

"so..why do you wear a binder?"

"well...I been wearing one since I was 12 years old...I hated how my chest was...I had breast...I wasn't happy...and when I was a kid kids made fun of me...they say things like "your not a boy","you"ll never be a man"....my dad even dead names me which I don't want to tell you my name...he misgenders me....he calls me by my dead name...the only one who supports me was my mom...she would help me go through and when I told her I was trans she was happy...but my dad was not happy...he beats me up and he drinks all lot and when mom past away he always told me its my fault and he beats up rosey...I always protect her from him..."

"jake I'm sorry..." I start to cry and we hugged...

"no one should go though like that"

"what gives?I can't do anything about it..."

"you can!" I looked up at her

"How long will you let him abuse you and rosey?! if he doesn't accept you then he's no dad to you or your family!"

"you think..?"

"yes I do!" I smiled and hugged her again

"thank you milly.."