Chapter 7

Luz's POV:

I felt my arms around someone, I opened my eyes to see Amity. What is she doing in my room?? Omg omg wait AMiTys iN mY rOoM?! She started to whimper which caught my attention, "p-please....stop...it..hurts" is she ok? Who's hurting her? A tear rolled down her face, and then more, her hands were shaking and she seemed..scared. I started shaking her hoping I could wake her up, all of a sudden she shot up tears still rolling down her face, her breathing was still staggered. I reached over and took her hand, she looked at me and quickly brought her attention to her hands. They were still shaking and she couldn't seem to calm down.

I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her back, pulling her into my chest. I just held her, letting her sob into my shirt. She quickly drifted back off to sleep, her grip on my shirt was still tight preventing me from moving. Then the door slightly opened, "hey kid- oh was I interrupting something?" She raised her eyebrow and my face went a deep color of red "w-what?! No no no, nothing to be interrupted what do you mean ahhahaha" she smirked and then sent me the "mhm sure" look. I rolled my eyes playfully and she walked back out of the room after telling me she was glad I was ok, then closing the door behind her.

I looked back at the sleeping beauty- I mean girl in my arms. I smiled a little and started playing with her hair, it was soft and for some reason comforting, then I saw the red hand print on her face..."oh Amity.." I whispered, I pulled her closer to me and just laid there for a minute, she smelt so nice. Wait is it creepy I'm smelling her? Pfft nah....is it? I closed my eyes and let the darkness around me take over, eventually drifting off into unconsciousness.

I awoke in a field of flowers, a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around to see Amity. She was wearing a black dress and she looked around the age of 19-20, "hey baby" she called me over. My heart was pounding as I started walking over to her, she grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss. My face blushed a dark red "h-hey" she grabbed my hand and started running off, me following right behind her. She stopped at a huge rock sticking out of the edge of the cliff, the view was beautiful.

The sun hung from the sky, casting a beautiful light on the ocean down below. But the most beautiful view here was Amity, I looked over at her, her eyes glimmered in the sunlight. I took her hand once more and leaned on her shoulder, "it's beautiful out here" I whisper talking more to myself than Amity, she giggles. Oh that giggle I could listen to it on replay. I looked back up at her, this was to good to be real, but wether it was real or not I just wanted to enjoy it. Her eyes meet mine, I leaned in cupping her cheek.

"You really are the most beautiful witch to exist" I smile before placing a kiss on her lips, pulling back before she could kiss back. She pouted and I just laughed. She grabbed the collar of my shirt, locking me in place and then  closed the gab between us kissing me gently and passionately, I kissed back. God I hope this never ends

And just like that I woke up, Amity was still in my arms and I couldn't help but smile, her eyes slowly opened as she looked up at me, a smile growing on her face. Then the door was slammed open and Willow and Boscha walked into my room, frozen in place when they saw me and Amity. I went to go and move away from her but ended up falling out of bed, and struggled to get back up. "O-oh hi Willow" I laughed nervously, my face still bright red. "Why is Amity here" she gestured towards Amity, Why is she here? "Uh haha I don't really know" I rubbed the back of my neck and sat back down on my bed

"Why are you here" I looked at Amity and her expression changed, she looked scared. "I- well...I had to get out of my house and I ended up running here" I nodded grabbing her hand, she stiffened but then relaxed. I could feel Willow and Boscha looking at me, I look over to see grins on their faces. I blushed but decided to ignore them, I pulled Amity in and hugged her. "Well it looks like you guys are doing something soooo we will just go" Willow took Boscha's hand and rushed out of the room snickering. I rolled my eyes, realizing I was still hugging Amity I tried to move away but she just pulled me in closer, I could hear her quiet sobs.

I cupped her face and made her look at me, "what's wrong? You can talk to me Amity" she leaned into my touch and then took a deep breath, "I...the reason I stopped talking to you was because...because my dad forced me to" I quickly pulled her into a hug and let her continue. "He said if I didn't stop talking to you he'd hurt you..and I didn't want that to happen so I was forced to do what I did" I was mad, not at her but her father. I pulled her back into another hug signaling that it was ok. "But what happened to you?" She gestured to my stomach and my face. I was about to tell her before I remembered the warning, if I tell her she'll get hurt. "Oh nothing I just fell"

She pulled her hand away and got off the bed, "fell my ass!!" Her voice was a mixture between anger and worry, but I still couldn't tell her. "I'm fine you don't always have to protect me I'm not a baby!!" our voices started to raise "I'm not trying to protect you, Luz I freaking love you I don't want you to get hurt" I was speechless, did she just say she loves me? She probably meant as friends yeah..friends "Amity I love you too but I'm fine ok? Can we please talk about this later" she looked at me in shock, I raised an eye brow. "You love me?" Yeah of course I love her is she dumb? "Yeah of course your my friend" wait why did I say that, that's not how I actually feel. "Yeah..friends" she seemed disappointed but I couldn't tell why. "I'm gonna go back home Luz, feel better" and just like that she walks out leaving me alone, once again.