Chapter 20 (Final)

''Zhao Yunlan!'' that person shouted in a shock to see Zhao Yunlan is hovering on Shen Wei on the bed, revealing Shen Wei's belly that was kissing by Zhao Yunlan as that person opened the bedroom door.

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are both startled to hear that loud voice from the bedroom door. Zhao Yunlan quickly sits up while Shen Wei pulls back her shirt to cover her exposed belly from seeing by that old man.

''Dad?'' Zhao Yunlan surprised to see his dad is angrily staring at him.

Mr. Zhao at the door can't believe that his son is really crazy over this 10,000 years of Heipaoshi. He can't believe that he saw that intimate scene of his son and this girl... well, beautiful girl. He admitted that this girl is really beautiful. Actually, he is still can't believe that this beautiful girl is Heipaoshi as he thought for this time Heipaoshi is a guy.

Mr. Zhao took two months to digest about Heipaoshi as a girl and now being his son's lover as well as about his son is the reincarnation of Kunlun after his son told him everything. Mr. Zhao can't believe that he was working with this beautiful girl that destined to be his son's spouse. Two months is a short period to believe on these all but he needs to believe it for the sake of his son.

''Dad, are you okay?'' Zhao Yunlan asked while reaching to Mr. Zhao that stroking the chest to see that inappropriate scene in front of the eyes.

Mr. Zhao swats Zhao Yunlan's hand and he walks closer to Shen Wei that sitting on the bed with an uncomfortable sit. Shen Wei tries her best to compose herself while hiding her embarrassing face to let that old man who once worked for her saw her exposed belly and her intimate scene with his son.

''Heipaoshi! Are you serious with my son?! Aren't you playing with him to get him and then leave him behind in this world when you go back to your world?'' Mr. Zhao asked to Shen Wei for his worry if this girl just playing with his son in this world.

''Err... No, Mr. Zhao! I am serious with him. I want to be his wife, the mother to his children. I want him to be my husband and I...'' Shen Wei can't finish her words when suddenly Mr. Zhao hugs her tightly.

''Oh, Heipaoshi! I can't believe that you chose my son to be your husband, your lover after 10,000 years I heard about you without a partner. You waited for my son for 10,000 years since Kunlun was dead. I can't believe that, Heipaoshi! And I am more can't believe that you are actually a girl as I thought you are a guy. I took two months to digest all of these you know!'' Mr. Zhao said while still hugging on Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei are both speechless to see Mr. Zhao like that while saying those words.

''Dad! What do you mean by your words? Are you objecting me and Xiao Wei? Are you rejecting her?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Mr. Zhao released the hug on Shen Wei and he walks to Zhao Yunlan before he smacks the head of Zhao Yunlan with his fist.

''Stupid son! How can I let go of this beautiful girl and most of all, she is Heipaoshi, the strongest girl in the underworld. Besides, this girl changed you in everything to be good! Furthermore, because of her, I can know that you are actually the reincarnation of Kunlun! How can I break the real relationship between her and her destined lover, Kunlun... I mean Kunlun's reincarnation?'' Mr. Zhao said with a scold.

''Oh, dad! Then, you accepting her to be my wife?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Mr. Zhao nods with his smile, making Shen Wei surprised.

''Then, why are you rejected her and scolded on me two months ago?'' Zhao Yunlan asked back.

''Because I can't digest all the information you gave to me in one go! Besides, after I know she is actually Heipaoshi, I can't help to get a shock! My heart is too shocked to know about that sudden information,'' Mr. Zhao explained with a soft scold for his son.