Chapter 10

Chu is driving peacefully through the continuation journey to the place of those thunder and lightening are seen on the sky. They are trailing those sound through the journey while the researchers keep collecting the sound of thunder in the car using their research instruments. But then, three cars are suddenly drove toward them and Chu noticed those cars.

''Xiao Guo! Look behind now! Can you see who are they?'' Chu asked.

Guo climbs to the backseat and he looks to the behind to see those cars are drifted to their car. Too fast.

''Chu ge! I never see these cars before. They are trying to pass our car,'' Guo said.

''Pass? We can't let them pass us to that place! Call chief now, Xiao Guo!'' Chu ordered.

Guo did what he was told. He called Zhao Yunlan and told that situation. Zhao Yunlan asked him to let those cars pass for now as he wanted to see who are they and where they wanted to go. As Zhao Yunlan gave that order, Chu lets those cars pass his car. He saw those cars are passing all the cars at front, but suddenly Pangzhi braked the car, caused Chu almost hit Pangzhi's car.

''Oh, sh*t! Who are they to cause us almost accident!'' Pangzhi cursed to those cars that passed their car a moment ago.

''Isn't that Mr. Xue Wu's car?'' Wu Xie asked as he saw one of those car which belongs to Mr. Xue, the enemy of his uncle second, Prof. Erbai in the research works.

''What are they doing here? Are they trying to get the sound of providence too?'' Pangzhi asked with worry.

''Maybe, Pang!'' Wu Xie replied and he gets off from the car as he saw his uncles also get off from the car to meet with Mr. Xue. Pangzhi, Bai Haotian and Kylin followed.

''Mr. Xue! How dare you to block our way now?'' Prof. Erbai greeted with a harsh words.

Mr. Xue laughs a little and he looks at all of them who get off from their cars. He frowns to see the unfamiliar faces at there.

''Who are they, Prof. Erbai?'' Zhao Yunlan asked in whispering.

''Mr. Xue Wu. My enemy in research. He always wanted to get my research for his benefits. I guess he knows about the thunder and lightening and he maybe wanted to get that source too,'' Prof. Erbai whispered back to Zhao Yunlan at his side.

Zhao Yunlan nods. Then he walks closer to Mr. Xue.

''Hello, Mr. Xue! Please give us a way now. We are in hurry now,'' Zhao Yunlan requested with a soft voice to make this group retreated from the way.

''Who are you to ask me that, young man?!'' Mr. Xue asked.

''Well, I am SID chief and they are my staffs. We have an urgent thing to do to catch the criminals. So, if you block our way, we can charge you all to disturb the police works,'' Zhao Yunlan said but Mr. Xue just laughs to hear that.

''Police? Haha! You can't use the police to catch me! I can control them to work for me!'' Mr. Xue proudly said as he didn't know what is actually SID unit stand for.

Zhao Yunlan nods with his smiling while rubbing his chin.

''Well, Mr. Xue! I guess you still didn't know who are us, the SID peoples, right?'' Zhao Yunlan asked while touching on Mr. Xue's shoulder, making all the men of Mr. Xue rise their weapons to shoot on Zhao Yunlan and the others.

Zhao Yunlan just laughs to see them all with those weapons. He and his staffs never scare of those kind of weapons. They only scared of Heipaoshi except Zhao Yunlan. Zhao Yunlan has a naughty mind to scare of those peoples.