'Mreeooow!' Vivid's small calico cat craved attention.

"Well hello to you too, Roxy." Lillian said in a sarcastic tone, bending down to pet the petite feline. 

"Well, we've got a lot of shopping to do for your third year... and, well, my fourth! Can you guys even believe it?" Vivid said, queuing to get a move on with the shopping spree.

"Vivid's right. And I'm sooo excited to finally start Care of Magical Creatures class with Hagrid!" Aspen exclaimed, linking arms with her comrades.

"Yess! Me too, lets go!" Lillian said, as they walked forward towards the first shop. 

Dear Miss Hale,

We are pleased to have you back for your third year. As a third year, you will require:

- The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 by Miranda Goshawk

- Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky (if attending Divination)

- Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch                                                                                                           

- The Monster Book of Monsters (if attending Care of Magical Creatures)                                                                                   

- Numerology and Grammatica (is attending Arithmancy)                                                                                                              

- Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles by Wilhelm Wigworthy (if attending Muggle Studies)                                                                                                                                                                                            

- Spellman's Syllabary (if attending Study of Ancient Runes)                                                                                  

-The Essential Defense Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger

Please have these books and items by the beginning of the first trimester, Have a great rest of your summer, 

Professor Dumbledore   

Aspen look back at her supply list, then back at her friends as they walked down the long streets of Diagon Alley.

"Oops! I almost forgot! I have to get some dress robes for the fourth year! It's listed on the supplies. Can I meet you guys Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor?" Vivid said, immediately coming to a halt. 

"Of course! No bigie, besides, my wand took quite the beating last year, I might as well get it repaired at Olivander's. Aspen, do you mind going to get a head start in the line, it looks pretty bad." Lillian said, gesturing towards the extremely long line of witches and wizards. 

"Yeah, of course, you guys go ahead," Aspen said with a faint smile. "We'll catch up after that and go grab our books."

Both of her friends nodded and zipped off to the shops. Liberty whistled cheekily on her shoulder, nudging Aspen's head to remind her to get a head start in the line.