Note pt.5 - Dorbyn

Start from the beginning

the younger moaned loudly and squirmed around on the bed.

Daniels pumps on Corbyns length and thrusts in Corbyns hole were in sync.

the older thrusted and moved his finger in Corbyns hole, it made Corbyn want more.

"Daniel p-pleas-"

Daniel took his hand off Corbyns length and smacked his thigh. "not my name baby."

he put his hand back into Corbyns length and went back to his pumps.

"s-sorry daddy.. m-more please." Corbyn stuttered and moaned but was able to make a sentence.

Daniel laughed and slid another finger into the younger boy, making him moan louder.

Daniel smiled at the weak boy, not a mischievous smile no a sweet one.

he knew he was in love but...

god.

he snapped out of his thoughts when Corbyn let out a high pitched moan.

he smirked at the sight and continued to scissor and finger the smaller boy.

Corbyns stomach felt like it started to twist. something he has felt before.

he stopped moving his hips around and just took the pleasure he was receiving.

Corbyn opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend biting his lip.

the younger loved everything about Daniel.

the way he always shows love to Corbyn, even if he doesn't have to.

his cuddles

his kisses

the fact that Daniel would go to extreme lengths to make Corbyn happy.

he always made Corbyn just feel, good.

once Daniel added a third finger, Corbyns eyes squeezed shut once again.

Daniel looked at Corbyn and smiled. he left kisses on his skin, trying to make marks in a few places.

he sped up the pumps on Corbyns length as he moved his fingers around, trying to find Corbyns spot.

once Daniel hit one specific spot with his fingers, Corbyn moaned much louder.

Daniel continued hitting the spot as he watched Corbyn drool and moan out his name.

the younger felt himself get closer as Daniel sped up.

without telling Daniel he came, cum stained his skirt but neither boys cared.

Daniel pulled both of his hands away and smiled. "didn't even fully undress and you already came."

Daniel pulled down Corbyns skirt slowly, "you're are so beautiful, hunny." 

the younger blushed and had a huge smile on his face.

Daniel moved up to Corbyn, his face being inches away from Corbyns.