ƒατнєr sσท rєℓατiσทsнiρs

Jason sat down next to his dad on the couch and smiled. "I thought you said you were gonna try today." He said as he leaned on Jeremy's shoulder. "I was, I really was. Hey, don't forget to take your binder off later. It'll hurt your back." Jeremy put his arm around his son and smiled his weak little shitty smile. "Don't change the subject, and I will i swear. But if I'm gonna try so should you. I'm gonna go upstairs. Homework stuff."

Jeremy nodded and let Jason go. Jason slowly walked upstairs and into his room, taking his chest binder off and putting on a big baggy t-shirt before dysphoria could hit him like a truck. Fortunately he was blessed with tiny tiddy. He sat down at his desk in his room, starting on his homework before getting side tracked. Remembering the pill in his pocket.

He put his essay research on hold and opened a new tab on his laptop. Searching for small grey oblong pills. Nothing came up. He researched for hours just trying to find anything that slightly looked like what he had found but nothing. It was then that it hit him. His dad had always told him this story about when he was in high school. He bought this pill he found out about from a guy that used to pick on him and it helped him meet mom and he was cool. But the story always ended with the weird ai in the pill turning evil on him. I mean. Annie's dad told her the same stuff. Jason had always thought they were just "Don't do drugs" lessons and ways to creep him out enough to where he wouldn't accept things from people he didn't trust.

He would just ask Annie about it tomorrow. She remembered more of it anyway. The girl had learned it by heart and thought all of it to be true. Hell one time he thought she mentioned a notebook she had in case she somehow encountered the so called chill pill their parents told them about. Jason would usually make fun of her for being so gullible and believing all of it.

Jason put the pill aside and finished his homework. Almost immediately passing out afterwards. He was fuckin tired man. He crawled into his bed and fell asleep.