xxxv.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥.

☀︎︎

(third person pov)
(noah - bold  gemma - underline)

instagram live

SHE clicked start live. but she was beyond nervous. gemma knew she would have to address the rumors eventually, but she really didnt want to. hey guys! im here with- me! she laughs. yes you! ask us questions! gemma glanced at noah, unsure if he knew what he was doing. he gave her a nod. um, favorite color? blue. green! when does st4 come out? april 23! he laughs. how is millie doing? i think shes good. what is your favorite jolly rancher flavor? green apple, cmon. he scoffs. no, the correct answer is blue raspberry. gemma looks at noah, and smiles. youre wrong. before he can respond, she gets up and leaves. thats awkward. uh- so hows everyones day? most of the comments wanted them to address the rumors, but noah didnt think that he should be the one to do that. all of a sudden, he laughs. no! will doesnt die! then he looks up and sees gemma, eating animal crackers. i was hungry. he extends his arm, in hope he'll get some. she gives him the bowl and sits back down. so, whatd i miss? not much. he hands her back the bowl, and she sets it on the table. gemma gives noah a questioning look. he nods, and she takes a breath. so, uh- most of you want us to comment on the recent rumors. gemma didnt know why she was so nervous, they werent even together. guys, we arent together. noah lets out a breath that he didnt know he was holding. she laughs, yes we are both still single, and no, noah could never land zendaya! he looks at her, youre right. i couldnt. she smiles at him. when is my next youtube video coming out? shit! i totally forgot about that! she glances at noah, then back to the screen. give us suggestions i guess? what if i dont want to be in your video? you do. maybe. gemma laughs. okay okay! we will do a never have i ever video. but! we need questions for that too! yes we do! she gets up and grabs a notepad and paper. gemma is writing down ideas while noah tells her the best ones. soon enough, the list has well over twenty questions. she sets down the list and begins talking again. okay, got that done! yes! so i think we should make pasta. yeah? yes. so they do, constanly yelling at eachother, and laughing at the funny comments. while draining the noodles, gemma says, noah! im gonna end it! okay! bye everyone! bye friends!

livestream ended.

--------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: so uh
i wrote another chapter
its kinda short
kinda meaningless
but i dont have the motivation to write
ill probably be updating less frequently by the way

word count: 480