xi.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗔𝗪𝗞𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗗?

☀︎︎

     MY alarm goes off. you see, normally i hate mornings. but i woke up happy this morning. you know how you cant remember what happened right before you fall asleep? i dunno, maybe its just me. all i remember is a facetime with noah. hes so great. i really appreciate him for helping me with my fucked up life. anyway, it should be an interesting day, with the season 4 premise, and lunch with noah. i get ready to leave, and head out the door. obviously no one is there to say goodbye, i dont even expect it anymore.

     i arrive, and everyone beat me here? thats a fucking first. seriously, even noah did. which is saying something! "gemma!" noah says as he runs to greet me. i smile, "hi apple!" he sticks out his hand, and i give him a high five. "okay, so i am getting wendys for lunch, what do you want?" he asks me. "4-for-4! ya know, cheeseburger, only pickles, fries, nuggs, and a drink! well for the drink," i ponder for a moment before deciding. "dr pepper please!" "of course! roof for lunch?" he asks me. "rad!" "d-did you actually just say 'rad' ruby?" he questions. "yep, and theres nothing you can do about it." with that i walk away, and join the rest of the group.

(an: since i have no idea what is actually gonna happen in st4, im not gonna include the whole storyline, its mainly gonna be just noahs character - will, and gemmas character - jess.)

"okay! season four!" matt anounces, "for this season, we are introducing another lab escapee. this particular character is named jess, short for jessica. her 'number' is 009. she is portrayed by gemma aniston!" he pauses for a moment before continuing. "will is going to find her on his first day in his new town, derry. then he'll take her to eleven. quick break to describe jess, she is not going to have a shaved head. in this particular lab, they dont do that. anyway, shes gonna give off uh, what would you call it, badass vibes?" we all laugh. "basically, her and eleven will become very good friends, leaving will kind of outcasted. eventually, like the third episode, something happens to eleven, forcing will and jess to basically work together, in hopes of helping eleven. we havent fully decided on what will happen to eleven, but we'll keep you guys updated. towards the end of the season, will realizes that he has feelings for jess, and they will kiss in the last episode." uh sorry? my head spins towards noahs direction. he has a completely different look on his face than me. i can tell. he looks shocked, but almost a bit i dunno, cocky? if that even makes sense. on the other hand, i already know i look shocked, but mainly confused. well, and dont forget scared. you see kissing a stranger in a show is no big deal, but a best friend? i push the thought out of my head, and try to focus on what matt is saying. im trying to focus, but its a bit hard when i can feel noahs eyes burning into my fucking skull. i whip my head around and shoot him a look, kinda like, 'dude? stop?!' well, thats what i tried to do.

(an: talking code here again! bold - noah underline - gemma regular - thoughts)

its lunch. i fucking finally get to eat! so, uh are we still going to the roof? well yeah, unless you dont want to? nono, i was just making sure. he nods and goes to get the food. a couple minutes later he comes back and leads me to the roof. i grab two lawn chairs on the way up. once were settled, its just quiet. its never been like this between us. today has been so strange. um. noah breaks the silence. fuck! why is this so awkward? well, w-we do have to kiss. i knew he would bring it up, i just didnt want to actually talk about it. yep. but its ok! atleast we arent strangers, like were friends and all. why yes we are! this so fucking awkward. i clear my throat. how about we just dont talk about it? sure. groovy. ok, gemma! you need to stop with all these weird words. oh yeah? well i dont want to use my brain and think of other words! that made no sense! we start laughing. suddenly, things were back to normal.

its about 7pm when i arrive home from set. obviously no ones home, what a shocker. i grab some dino nuggets, preheat the oven, and turn on instagram live.

--------------------
instagram live

(an: different talking code here! underline - gemma, regular - thoughts, italics - singing)

i wait for people to join. hi guys! i flash a smile at the camera. hows everyone doing? i see some goods, some greats, and some bads. well! i am currently waiting for my oven to preheat, so i can make dino nuggets! i move my phone so it can see the oven, then back to its spot. i wanna play some music, any reccomendations? most of the comments are songs ive never heard of. ooh! great reccomendation! i run upstairs and grab my ipad along with a speaker. as soon as i get back, i open soundcloud and chose the reccomended song, which just happens to be on of my favorites! guys! this is 'good stuff' by griff! such a song! im singing along with some of the lyrics.
whyd you leave me with the good stuff, babe
and forget about the mess we made?
oh, i wish that my mouth didn't smile when i think of you
but you left me with the good stuff, babe
and i know that its a crying shame
its a million times harder when i don't hate you
i stop singing when the preheat timer goes off. guys! time for dino nuggs! t-minus 10 minutes! i turned down the volume of the song, so its faint in the backround. yeah, so today was a weird day. basically, i woke up happy? which this never happens. i dunno, just a strange day. also, i found out about something for season 4! i pause. i need to think this through before i fuck it all up. okay, i cant reveal a lot, but uh. i kiss someone in this season? i am reading the comments and everyone is hyped. yall are weird. one comment catches my eye though, you guys want it to be noah? why? they respond with generic answers. 'oh we ship you guys' '#1 ship' or '#geah'. guys, me and noah are just friends. all of a sudden i see noahs comment. 'guys calm down lol' oh, hi noah! he just replies with a simple, 'hi ruby'. okay! what song next? once again, i read through the comments, looking for a familiar song. yes yes yes! whoever reccomened 'is it just me' i love you. the song plays and obviously im singing along.
tell me, does your heart stop at the party when my name drops?
like youre stood at the platform when the trains cross
are you hurting, yeah you must be
or is it just me?
tongue-tied, screaming on the inside
when i say that we broke up and they ask why
are you crying in the shower like a freak?
or is it just me?
seriously, i love you whoever commented that song. that song is like, i dunno whats a good analogy. uh. i dont know, its just really fucking good. if you wanna listen its 'is it just me?' by emily burns. my dino nuggets timer goes off and i head over to the oven to retrieve them. quick tutorial, first turn off timer. second, put on oven mitts. third, open oven. fourth, secure the bomb ass food. i put the dino nuggets on the stovetop. anyway, this was fun! bye guys! with that, i end the livestream.

--------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: hi. it is currently 3:59 am on tuesday. sleep schedule? dont know her. anyway, took me ages to write this chapter! probably a solid week. anyway, i promise the other cast mates will be in the next chapter! also more info on the jack situation is coming! love you all!

word count: 1405