[l.sh×k.gh] Abrupt✅

Ship: Seoho×Geonhak
Type: Fluff

-×-

Seoho stealthily entered the computer lab to skip class. English just drained the life out of him, especially Literature. He hated how indirect authors were while writing stories. Every word, every sentence was a metaphor. Why couldn't they just be direct? Like a formula? Also, why would he care about people falling in love or betraying each other?

He switched on a nearby computer, planning to entertain himself. The moment the desktop screen booted, a pop up appeared of an attached USB device. Not having much to do, he clicked on it to see a bunch of Word Documents.

"Oh wow!" Sarcasm dripped his voice.

He clicked on the first one, expecting assignment details to pop up, but the header read 'Chapter 1'.

"Ah boring!" But, he still went through it, not finding anything better to do. He didn't expect himself to be so engrossed so much so he didn't realise another student walk in. "Excuse me."

A tall student stood in front of him as he pointed at the USB, "Can you please eject this?" Seoho looked up from the screen, dazed, "Wait, is this yours?" He nodded. "Umm...look. I didn't mean to pry..."

"You opened my files, didn't you?"

Seoho searched for an answer for an apology, but instead blurted out, "Can I finish reading it?"

-×-

"Seoho-hyung! I've written another chapter!" Geonhak cried as he ran towards him in the hallway. "Let's check it out during lunch." Seoho had become closer to the shy Geonhak ever since he had complimented his work. He encouraged him to publish his work online. He had a talent for writing and he wanted others to know and support him.

-×-

After reading the last sentence, he turned to face Geonhak, "It's great!" A smile formed on the younger's face, clearly excited about showing his work to him. "I need help with the next chapter."

Seoho was taken aback. He had never discussed the storyline with him, and he was glad, "Shoot."

"It's about the main characters. From all the comments on the previous chapter, people keep telling me to make them the love interest instead of just friends. But, I think it will be really abrupt. What do you think?"

Seoho puckered his lips in thought, "I think it will be fine. After all, after they met they spent so much time together, helping each other out. It wouldn't be that surprising if they started to develop feelings."

Geonhak nodded, taking his feedback into consideration. He removed the USB from the port, but it slipped from his hands, falling to the floor.

Seoho bent down to pick it up, but so did Geonhak.

They looked up and stared at one another, their fingers grazing, a sharp jolt originating at their points of contact, recollecting their conversation from before.

They spent so much time together. It wouldn't be surprising if they developed feelings for each other.

-×-