[l.sh×l.kh] Afraid✅

Ship: Seoho×Keonhee
Type: Fluff
Note: This is more of a drabble than a one shot but still hope you enjoy.

-×-

Seoho scanned his surroundings to see nobody else moving, all tired and fast asleep. The television screen blared as he remained the only one watching. Bored, not having to watch the movie with someone, he slowly stood up taking the support of the couch, making sure he didn't make noise to wake anybody up. Tiptoeing to the television, he bent down to switch it off but he stopped, feeling a small tug on his pajamas. Startled, he quickly turned around to see Keonhee, all bundled up in his quilt. He turned to face him, whispering, "Keonhee? What happened?"

Pouting, he replied, "Hyung, please don't switch it off."

"Oh? You're still watching it?"

Keonhee shook his head, his fingers still holding on, "I'm scared to sleep in the dark." Seoho chuckled softly as he ruffled the boy's hair, "Do you want me to sleep with you?" He immediately nodded, making Seoho smile. "Okay then, my aegi, I'll go get my quilt."

He jumped over Youngjo and Hwanwoong's sleeping bodies and slowly slid away his quilt, returning back to his scared little aegi. After switching off the television, he lay down right next to him, spooning him and placed a small kiss on his ear, making the younger squirm into him, comforted by his warm cuddles.

-×-
Quantity and quality just going ↘️ every new chapter...oof...
Next one will better I promise....