[k.yj×k.gh] Familiar✅

Ship: Youngjo×Geonhak
Type: Fluff(?)

tw//violence, guns

-×-

Hwanwoong stood right in front of him, holding his own gun to his chest, "Detective, you really are easy to fool." Youngjo glared at him as he tried to reach for his phone from his back pocket. But, his movement didn't miss Hwanwoong's eyes. "I don't think you should do that." He sniggered as he raised the gun to his head, "To think that you would actually come alone." Youngjo cursed his impulsive nature as he thought of a way to get out of this situation.

"Drop the gun."

He heard a familiar deep voice come from the darkness. Finding Hwanwoong surprised with the voice, Youngjo grabbed his wrist, twisting it and taking the gun away.

Coming forward and pinning Hwanwoong's hands to his head, Geonhak aimed his gun for his head, "You are the fool here."

"I'll call backup," Youngjo placed his gun back in his holster, pulling out his phone from his pocket. "We need to talk after this." Youngjo nodded and walked away.

"You sure were cocky coming alone," Geonhak commented.

Hwanwoong scoffed, "You think I'm like you guys?" Giving Geonhak a smirk, he yelled out, "Seoho!" making Youngjo turn. A tall, lean figure with white-blonde hair emerged from behind the stacked up boxes holding a gun. But, he wasn't aiming for Geonhak. His eyes widened as he saw Seoho pull the trigger, aiming right for him. He heard two bullets fire, ripping through the air, but not through him.

Geonhak's body fell right onto him, and he desperately grabbed his torso to support his fall. Thinking fast, he took the gun from Geonhak's hands and aimed right for Hwanwoong who was busy fleeing along with Seoho but missed his leg by an inch. "Shit!" Both had run out of the range of the gun. He diverted his attention back to his partner's bleeding body. "Geonhak, stay with me! Stay with me!"

-×-

Guilt consumed Youngjo. He could not bring himself to look at Geonhak who was lying on the hospital bed, unconscious. He had been like this for three days all because of his recklessness.

It's all my fault. I'm sorry, Hakie-ya.

"Hyung?" He looked back up to see Geonhak squinting his eyes open. Relief engulfed Youngjo as he hugged him tightly, "Geonhakie! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Geonhak winced, "Ah hyung! It hurts. It hurts." Youngjo pulled back, now holding his hands, "I shouldn't have gone there alone." Geonhak let out a sigh as broke out a small smile, "Hyung, I know you. You're always like this."

"You know me too well for your own good." Geonhak chuckled as Youngjo parted his hair and leaned in, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I wouldn't be a good boyfriend then, would I?" 

-×-

Well, this was short:)
Still hope you liked it
Also, I got inspired to write this one from the video above so that's why it's not that.............gay?○3○
Sorry
Anyway
Fighting!
~Anna R.