Sweet venom

What a mystery... life & it complexity, actions and its objectivity, don't you want to believe there is all positivity waiting for me, for us.

Satan is literally giving us a taste of what is waiting for us if we choose to follow his steps. Sometimes we are so ignorant of ourselves & what is really around. The snake transforms itself so he can manipulate you by the hell you living inside yourself, he looks for your weakness & gives you more to suffers by the bad choices you make.

By all actions you do that sometimes you wonder after... "what the fuck or why the fuck" "is this really me?" It's tricky... it's like we becoming his pets; for each time I do suffer, I get to suffer more to get some temporary reward that fulfills the pain, that enlarges the heavy chains where temptation keeps eating your mind, he looking to devour like a lion. You put whatever exemple that are in your mind but I'm talking about sin here.

Let's put it like this... each key to heaven has our names on it. It is real, they are all there where we can't catch it & why is that? In the world we live of sin & unpleasant things in the yes of God is really in a profound surface
The more you dig dirt, you can find a dark hole expand. The more you elevate yourself healthier, we/I have the chance to smell the fresh air that guides me with the Holy Spirit into the elevation to get that key in my hands.

It takes suffering, it takes sacrifice it takes self discovery into the journey we all called to adventure.