• part 4 •

i walked down into the great hall with violet and delaney, as always. we sat in our same spots and grabbed some breakfast. my favorite, cinnamon muffins were there, along with other items.

     "uh y/n why is everyone staring at you..." delaney asked.

     my eyes went wide and i looked around- and true enough, people were staring at me from every house. there were some whispers too.

     "y/n did something happen?" violet snapped ,"why are they staring at you"

     "oh my gosh i forgot to tell you guys. uh well yesterday you know how i went to get my notes and well draco ended up kissing me" i hesitantly smiled at them.

     there were a few moments of stunned silence until both violet and delaney erupted- "YOU DID WHAT!" "DRACO KISSED YOU?!" "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?"

     i cringed at how loud they were, now people were definitely staring if they weren't before. sighing, i said "it's a long story- basically he told his friends to leave and i asked for my notes and then he kissed me... and i kissed him back. i don't know why i did. and to make it worse he didnt even give me my notes back. i was so confused i just ended up walking back to the dorm"

     "you're kidding! was he just teasing? wait, was he a good kisser?" delaney badgered with an open mouth.

     "can you keep it down please! i don't want everyone knowing. and yes he actually was a really good kisser" at that point i trailed off in thought, back to yesterday when he pushed me against the wall. i snapped out of it when i heard someone plop down on the table next to me. it was some slytherin i've never talked to before. i was surprised because slytherins never come and sit at the ravenclaw table.

     "so you kissed malfoy yesterday?" the slytherin sneered

     "wha- what do mean? he kissed me first"

     "well that's not what he's saying. he says you cornered him and confessed that you're in love with him. and then you tried to snog him" she snickered loudly.

     "are you serious! of course! i knew he was gonna do something bad"

"yeah sure i bet" the slytherin scoffed, "if you really are in love with him just know you don't have a chance"

and with that she got up and left. i sat there stunned. why on earth would he do that! i should've expected that from him to be honest. no ones ever gonna believe that he was the one that kissed me- and i'm not in love with him. at all. i only like him a tiny bit, well now not so much. i groaned internally, now everyones gonna think that i'm in love with him. it sounds so stupid.

hi sorry this one is really short! i've been super busy with school, i'll have another chapter posted soon tho :)