Onii-chans Visit

Izumi's P.O.V.

I haven't been able to get ahold of her sense Onii-chan hurt her. But she is the only thing that's on my mind... I can't even think of anime anymore. The only thing in my mind was her face when onii-chan was holding her down. I just can't take it anymore. I grabbed my phone and was typing a message to her to tell her that I couldn't deny it... that I was in love with her. Right then Rei walked into my room and pulled my phone out of my hand and dragged me to go discuss something with him and my parents.

When we got downstairs I saw my mother and father standing by the couch. Something was playing on the t.v. I took a short look and realized it was my commercial that I filmed in ten years ago. Rei looked at me and said "This is your commercial from ten years ago. The same company wants to do an anniversary commercial with the same actors."

"Eh!" I looked at him angry and surprised. "aren't you forgetting something?!" I put my hand on my chest and slightly yelled. "I'm a guy!"

Rei looked at me annoyed. "The thing is... The actor that was the little boy in the past commercial was Ryouma and he said the only way that he would do the commercial was if it all the same actors."

"Can't they just find a girl that looks like me?!" After I said that I ran upstairs angrily... I didn't want to have to act as some mans bride. I don't think I ever will.

The next day I was at school. I wasn't listening to the lecture I was just looking down and drawing Lala-Lulu. I had nothing better to do...who even likes school anyways. Just when I had that thought I heard the door to my classroom open. The person standing there had black sunglasses on. When I realized who it was I stood up out of surprise. when he saw me he ran up and hugged me. As he did so I grabbed his arm an pulled him out of the room. When we got outside I found myself yelling at him. "Why are you here onii-chan?! I thought you were recording in London!" He giggled at my anger "I couldn't think of lyrics for our new album so I came here."

"That's seriously the only reason you came." I face palmed myself at that moment.

"No of course that's not the only reason I came. I wanted to give you this special gift."

He showed my a pink alarm clock and I folded my arms and asked. "Why do you think I would like that?!"

"Just wait" he pressed a button on the alarm clock and a high pitched voice said "Izumi-kun good morning, go do your best out there today. love-love lala-lulu~!"

I looked at him surprised and I ran at him reaching for the alarm clock yelling "LALA-LULU~!" He lifted his arm so I couldn't reach. I jumped to try to reach it but I couldn't. he smiled and made a deal "I'll only give you this if you do the commercial."

I hesitated but the finally agreed.

So I tried updating this like four days ago but no~. It wouldn't work like no one could see it. but it's here now so yay~!