First Meeting

Your pov.
You were at you first filming of the commercial. There was a quiet looking boy like you there. You begged and begged your manager to leave but she would not let you. You were forced to do this commercial because your sister had promised to give you a figure from your favorite anime. You couldn't help it that you really wanted it. So you agreed go be in this commercial. A boy who looked slightly cute ran up to you and introduced himself.
"Hello I'm Izumi Sena and I will be your costar today!"
You quietly replied "ok...I'm _____________ I hope today will be a great day for filming."

A dark green haired man came running up to Izumi and said " sorry for interrupting but Izumi needs to go to his dressing room."
Three impatient woman with hair that looked somewhat like an Afro and was pink came walking up to Izumi pulling on his hand. Izumi waved at you as you're manager pulled you off to you're dressing room. The makeup artists dressed you up as a formal woman with a suit that was tight around the hips. It was extremely hard to walk. As you slowly walked out to the set you saw Izumi again. He also was wearing a suit that looked good on him. He was standing next to the green haired man and was talking to him with a smile on his face like they were best friends. You walked up to the green haired man said " I'm sorry I never cached your name earlier."
"Oh sorry my name is Rei I'm the manager for Sena pro."
He replied with a nice smile and he looked over at Izumi who was now blushing and he looked so cute so You couldn't help yourself and You blushed. We started filming the drama and me and Izumi were partners in crime like Rin and Len. When the filming was over Izumi came up and said "I like you and I was wondering if I could stay in contact with you lala-lulu...oh I'm so sorry I mean... ________"
"Wait you like lala-lulu too?!"
"Ya"
"Finally I can relate to someone!"
"Ya! anyway my phone number is..."