Later in the Night.

You were thinking back to the night before that you had spent with Izumi. You can't believe that you had accepted to do what he was supposed to do. Anyways, that night you got home and you and him started texting back and forth.

Izumi: Do u think I should tell Rei??

You: Uhh, I'm not rly sure. Should I try to play it off as u?

Izumi: I don't know anyways it's getting late. ∑(゚Д゚) I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Night.

You: Oh crap I didn't realize it was that late.

You look at the clock. 1:27.

You: I think I'll be going to sleep too. Goodnight.

Izumi: Is it possible that I could call you for a moment?

You didn't know why but you were sure that he just wanted to say goodnight.

You: sure.

After a few quick moments your screen lit up and your phone buzzed with the default ringtone. You answered then put the phone to your ear. And he spoke.

"Hey uh..."

"Hi," you spoke happily because being in love with him made hearing his voice just all so much better. When you heard his cute voice you couldn't help but smile one of the biggest smiles you'd ever smiled.

"I love you," He said in a quiet voice.

Your face turned a deep red color. He didn't say anything and neither did you.
"Is that not alright to say..?" He asked seemingly sad.

"It's fine. I-I-I just.." Deep inside you knew you loved him too but you didn't have enough courage to say it.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-You just what?" He muttered, seemingly sad and embarrassed.

"I love you too Izumi. Goodnight." You hung up red as a pomegranate.

You thought of Izumi as you latex down and drifted off.