Missed and Worried

K, so sorry 4 not having updated sense January. There has been some complications. But we can go on now! :D

Your P.O.V.~

You pick up for the fist time sense leaving Izumi's house. You see 230 missed calls and 946 new text messages, a majority being from Izumi. The most recent one said "I'm losing my mind and only you can help" You instantly call him back.

He answers with worry in his voice, "______, are you okay?!"

"Yes I'm fine," you reply, slightly worrying for him thinking 'its not fine, I've missed him so badly, whats wrong with me?'

He sighs, "My god, I was so worried about you..."

"S-sorry to worry you Izumi...." you blush at the thought of him constantly worrying if your okay. You pat your face with one hand shaking it off.

"When can I see you?" it seems as if he was really sad, "I miss you. I want- no, I need to see you. Though its only been a week sense I've last seen you I'm losing my mind."

You instantly reply because he is starting to majorly worry you."I can go there now. If it's that bad, I'll go there now. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's great"

"Okay, bye," you think of his smile in your mind. You hung up before he could respond, then running out of your house as quickly as you could.

I know, I know. Don't complain "its too shorttttt~" Just no, I've been busy okies? and I haven't wrote for a while. please don't criticize my new way of writing. But ya, thank you all for reading so far! 3,000 reads is crazy 4 me. And no hate comments so far! I'm so happy. Thank you again! Till next time my wonderful readers! ^.- <3