Namjoon 2020 Birthday Special Imagine

Start from the beginning

"What may I do for your today?" you asked, as the person came to stand in front of you.

"Um....earlier today...."

His deep thrumming voice vibrated in your chest, making you gulp. The aura coming off of him startled you, making you feel......enchanted in a way you'd never felt before.

"A chocolate cake was ordered. About this big," he said, moving his hands up to signify the size of a ball. Your eyes followed his ringed fingers.

"I.....I want to know who made it."

You looked up, shocked.

Chocolate cake.....the size of a small football....you'd only sold one cake like that today....yours!

Then suddenly, the man pulled his mask down, revealing the most gorgeous statuesque face you'd ever laid your eyes on. The golden skin and dimpled cheeks were enough for you to realize who was talking to you, but did you react? How could you, when it felt as if your body had turned to ice, with only your heart beating at the speed of a race car?

"Um...." Namjoon's eyes fluttered, unfocused, pulling you back to reality. Realizing that you'd been staring at his face the entire time, you immediately backed up, hands in front of you, bowing deeply.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" Your voice sounded terribly high pitched.

"Ahah, it's ok, it's ok," he replied, laughing nervously and waving his hands in front of him. "I- I just wanted to know who made that cake."

You looked up, no doubt blushing. You couldn't get yourself to meet his eyes, but nevertheless said, "I'm so sorry, sir, but it's against our rules to let customers know who made their order," your words coming out in practiced fashion.
"Oh..."

You finally looked at his face, finding a completely embarrassed expression on it. You'd never ever imagined that you'd be seeing an idol in the flesh, or even have one talk to you, but here he was, a worldwide famous idol you'd made a birthday cake for, asking for none other than you. Maybe....you could make an exception for him.....

You couldn't help but let a hundred secret ideas and fantasies flow through your mind before shaking your head and then smiling.

Of course, you could make an exception for him, whether or not it would make your stupid fantasies come true. Besides, you weren't even a big fan of BTS.

"Well......" you spoke, making Namjoon turn his eyes to you.

"If you really want to know....but please, I'm only revealing this information for the sake of your-"

You gasped.

"Happy birthday!" you cried out, hands held out in front of you, before you could stop yourself.

Namjoon looked startled for a moment, before relaxing into a smile.

He held your small hand in his, letting you shake it.

"Thank you," he said. His dimpled smile was sending shivers down your spine, and you pulled your hand away before your mind could go into overdrive.

"Um...uh, well, for your question," you started saying, smoothening your apron down professionally.

"It was me."

His lack of reply made you look up, only to find his eyes completely trained on your face.

"Y-you made that? Really?" he stuttered, and you nodded with a smile, somewhat embarrassed.

"It was amazing! Your cake was amazing! I-I've never tasted a cake so wonderful before!"