Chapter 3

Without hesitation he pulls me out of the room.
"What are you doing Dean!" I say both confused and angry
"What did Caroline tell you."I can't help but think if he knew about this to
"She didn't exactly tell me I figured it out myself.  That Aurora and Holden kissed this summer."I say while fuming
"She wasn't supposed to tell you!"He says while rolling his eyes.
"Wait you knew!  Please tell me that you're the only other person that knew?" I say with both anger and confusion,
"Everyone now knows."
"So everyone except me knew and my best friend of all people wouldn't even tell me right after it happened!"I bite the inside of my cheek to avoid the tears coming down my face.
"I know it's messed up but at least now you know." He says and inches closer to put his arms out to hug me.  I walk into his arms and he moves me closer to his chest. 
"I just don't know why she wouldn't tell me or even Gracie why would Gracie not tell me." I say into his chest
"I know it's messed up but it's the same thing about what happened this summer it's not like she knows."
"It's not like I know what?" I hear Aurora say from across the room and when I turn my head her hands are on her hips.  Dean and I are quickly on opposite sides of the room.
"What's going on here I thought you hated each other!"
"You have no say in what's going on until you tell me how your kiss with Holdin went!"  I say in fury she is speechless
"Yeah you didn't think I would find out! Caroline told me!" I say not even care if Filch catches us.
"Yes so I kissed Holdin.  Im sorry but their family came to stay with us from July through August and we got to know each other, and well I'm sorry but I really like him." She says calmly as everyone walks out being the nosy people they are.
"I just wish you would tell me!  But yeah I will tell you what happened between me and this asshole." I say and look at him but can't help but laugh at him because he is giving me a playful glare.  As we walk back to our common rooms I start.
"As you know Jo, Katie, Mason, Dean, and I always spent the last month of the holiday.  So we spent a lot more time together then we usually do because It was just Dean this summer.  So we were constantly together.  Then one night we were sitting on the roof-"  Before I can say anything else I get interrupted by Dean cause I know he's going to try and not tell.
"Sorry I wanted to talk, So basically like Iz was saying we were sitting on the roof.  We were talking about why I am such an asshole and how she is aso equally as rude and well one thing led to another and well here we are."  He says I can't believe he actually said the real story.  As I turn to look at everyone