Don't tell em

(Dinner party)(20mins later) (Roc n kay back at the house) (7:20pm)

Roc:" Is that an ambulance!!" he says swooping down to his back yard so no one sees them.

"What happened.......?" she says fighting back tears running into the house with roc behind her.

KM Pov:

"Kayla!" she yells hugging kay n grabbing roc n hugging him.

Kayla:"What happened?" she says terrified crying"

KM:"Roc your mother had a stroke and-" she gets cut off as roc runs to the front of the house.

Roc runs into the ambulance where dario n rocs step dad(SD) are

Dario:"Roc im so sorry.." he says looking down at rocs mom. "She-s gone" he says gently.

FLASH FORWARD

(Homecoming)(2 months from present day) (8:00pm) (Kay n summer in the bathroom)

Summer Pov:

"Oooo girl we bout to turn upp" she says smiling as nique walk out a stall.

Zonnique: "Kayla can i talk to summer in private please." she says apologetically.

"Naw whtever yu say to me yu can say in front of kay" she says flipping her hair over he shogymer.

Zonnique:"I don't know how to say this but. Me and lo have been sleeping together for the past 6 months. I couldnt" she says getting cut off by kay.

Kayla:"Summer.. Calm down." she says as summer hugs zonnique.

"Thank you. most girls wouldnt be able to do tht." she says pulling away and tearing up. "But imm still whoop yo a** on Monday!" she lauphs as kay drags her out the bathroom.

FLASH FORWARD OVER

FLASH BACK

(Day after pizza hut)(Summer,jordan, daniel, kay, n roc at jordans house)(Backyard)

Jordan Pov:

"Thnk yall again for showing up" he says looking down at the doggy casket. "It means alot"

Daniel: "No problem we knw how much your dog ment to you-" he gets cut off as kay passes out.

"Ayyee you alright" he says catching her as she opens her eyes crying.

Kay:"I rember" she says looking up at roc.

Roc:"Rember wht.." he says picking her up holding her to his shoulder.

Kay:"Everything" she cries pulling away to hug the rest of the group.

FLASH BACK OVER

FLASH FORWARD

(Homecoming)(11:00pm)(Everyone dancing)(Slow song)

Kayla Pov:

PAUSE

Kayla dancing with Roc

Summer dancing with Dana

Daniel dancing with Camila

Jordan dancing with Shania

Diggy dancing with China

Dario dancing with Bajah

Twist dancing with Baby Doll

Prince dancing with Hip Hop

Angelo dancing with Paris

Ray dancing with Queen

Zonnique dancing with Carnel

Justine dancing with Isaiah

Willow dancing with Lucas

Khalil dancing with Xiamara

Jacob(Dj) dancing with london

Trevor dancing with Zendaya

Prodigy dancing with Hunni

PLAY

Roc:"How about we just dissapear" he whispers in her ear. "Aint nobody gotta know." he smiles kissing her ear.

"Haha roc stop playing..we aint going no were" she says flicking his ear.

Roc:"We could. You know" he says spinning her around. "Juss for tonight." he says starting to sing in her ear.

"You gotta catch me first" she lauphs pulling away rushing out the gym.

Roc: "kayla!! kayla!" He yells running down the hall way.

Kayla rushes down the end of the hall way into one on the classes n jumps out the window on the third floor.

Roc: "why .." he says realizing tht _____ is in the class turning something in. "Wait! _____ theres a perfectly good explanation for this!" He reaches his arms out in reassurance.

Summer Pov: Im trying to pass this class...wait is tht . KAYLA

"Nooo" she yells crying running to the window as kay flies back up.

Roc:"Summer me and kay are.."

Summer:"Go. Well talk later." she says hugging roc n walking back to the gym.

(20 mins later)( roc n kay on a roof)(11:20pm)

Kayla Pov:

"Promise me something.." she says sitting up facing roc

Roc:"What is it" he says looking her in the eyes.

"That we'll always.." she gets cut off

Roc:"Forever." he says holding her close

PAUSE

Cast::

Daniel V (from vine)

_Summerella_ (from vine)

Dopeisland

Dario

Lil Twist

Mindless behavior

Omg girlz

Willow smith

Justine skye

Zayprimo

Kidlucas

Diggy Simmons

Chresanto August

Tamar Braxton

Mariah Carey

Wendy Williams 

Im5

Fifth Harmony

We r Charm

Official Royalty

China Ann McClain

Hi Riz

B5

Hunni DarShay

Khalil

Jacob Latimore

Zendaya

Trevor Jackson 

***That was chapter 8---> The last chapter of my first book.---->"Don't tell em"

Make sure to read my New Story-----> "All Things Go" ---> Featuring:: ObeyDario, Zonnique n more

READ/VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT------> for more

***********************************