3 days till school prt2

Music in the back ground: "Noww we got bad bloood"

Roc Pov:

Roc walks up to them "Dang kay why yu sound so confused." He says smirking

Kayla: " Roc i dont hav time for you so juss-" she gets cut off

"look kay i knw i moved without evn saying anything but-" he says grabbing her hand.

Kayla: "Look it doesnt evn matter we were young i got over it" she says turning around n goes back to dancing.

FLASH BACK

(3 years ago) (Summer, daniel , n kay at rocs 13th birthday) (2hrs into the party) ( Kay,Roc ,daniel, n summer in rocs tree house) (7:00pm)

PAUSE

Summer n kay by the window and Daniel n Jordan playing on the game station

PLAY

Narorator Pov:

Kayla: "Some party.." She says looking at all the adults by the pool.

Daniel:"Haha!! Yea you knw how rocs parents are...no offense" he lauphs "But you should work on the offense" he laughs intercepting the football from rocs team.

Kayla:" Haha dang you gonna do him like tht on his bday. shame" she says playfully jumping on his back n covering his eyes.

Daniel:" Kay Get offa me or imma tell diggy!" He yells playfully

Kayla:"Whts tht suppose to mean!" her mouth drops as she flicks his ear lauphing

Roc:"Errbody knw he got it for kay since the 3rd!" He lauphs then realizes tht hw wasnt supose to say tht. "Oopps"

Kayla:" Whtever. Summer Help me get off of danny" she lauphs rolling her eyes

Summer: "ahahah!! I gots chu" she lauphs jumping on rocs back n doing the same.

Roc:"Dang might as well play" he says lifting the remote while summer tucks his head in her shirt n plays for him.

Daniel:" THTS CHEATIN" he says putting the remote down n sucking his teeth.

Roc: "Why kay could play for you.. besides im having a good old time" he lauphs

Kayla n summer:" Ya lil nasty" they both yell getting off the boys.

Roc:" Aha!! Works every time" he lauphs dapping daniel

Daniel:" Ahh i see " he lauphs winking n pointing to his head.

Kayla runs up n covers daniels eyes agian.

Daniel: " Dang girl havnt you had enough of Allla disssss" he says dancing his shoulders n hips.

Kayla:" Ya lil-Wait im not falling for tht!" she says rolling her eyes.

Daniel: "Fine then wht do you want!" He says as he hears the bell signaling tht rocs team made a touch down. "Roc PAUSE THE GAME! DANG" he yells annoyed

Roc:" Ahah you shouda seen i juked the mess outa 43!! ahahahahah!!" He falls back lauphing. "N why you yelling at me kays the one who made you lose!" He says as the screen changes

Daniel:" I lost!!!" He yells mad n kay jumps off of him n runs to the latter. "You Are Dead!!" he yells chasing her out of the tree house n towards the parents.

Roc Pov:

Summer: "Ahaha!! you knw how danny is with his maiden" she lauphs slapping roc in the back

"Oww dang summer you violent when you lauphing" he says rubbing his arm n then looks dramatically serious.

Summer:" Uhh srry roc i was just playin" she apologizes akwardly "Or is there something you want to talk about cuz you allways have tht same serious beep face when you-" she gets cut off.