Playoffs Round 2: Predictions: PART 2 (SEP 7...again)

I did the west, now on to the east!

Boston Bruins vs Tampa Bay Lightning 4.30

Prediction: Boston 4-3

Results: Tampa 4-1

I was so hyped for this series, but the timing was awful and I hardly caught any of it. I was so upset but then I heard some of the stats, like Boston only scoring like two goals in three games? Jesus. I am very upset this series wasn't closer and am even more upset that my cup pick was knocked out but... oh well, by bracket and pool was in flames anyways. Like the other three teams in this round, Tampa Bay had a 3-1 lead over their opponents, but unlike the other three teams, they did not blow it. And ended up winning in the fifth game. Because of this, they had nearly a weeks rest to prepare for their eastern conference opponents.

New York Islanders vs Philadelphia Flyers 615

Prediction: Philly 4-2

Result: New York 4-3

Speaking of Tampa's opponents for the eastern conference finals, New York! I am very upset I misjudged them again, and yes, they did almost blow a 3-1 series lead that included many games with double overtime. New York is a good team. I had to underestimate someone in this series and honestly, I'm glad I was wrong. New York is a fun team to watch and I hate Philadelphia's head coach. So it was a win all around.