Chapter - 11

Hey All. Wow would you look at that. Double update in the same day. Cookies for me.

Anyways, How is the above cover.?  This is made by my friend @madhumitha15. Awesome isn't it? Shoutout to her, cause she has been providing immense support to this book.

Riley's PoV:

"So young guys and girls. I hear you all are good at what you are doing. I trust my daughter so I trust you all. Don't disappoint me. I know I am a pain in th ass. Let's face it that is what keeps me going in this business. And yes when it comes to business, I look for perfection" Allie's mom said being honest.

That is what I like about her. She is a classy businesswoman.

All were speachless. Girls were speachless cause they were all in awe looking at the lady who owned such power in this business whereas guys were speachless with fear.

"Ok I ain't going to lie. I think I peed my pants" Ben said looking terrified.

"Chill Ben. She is not going to wat your head." Lexi R said.

"She is like my math teacher who's ready to call me out for my mistakes" Alan said

"I don't even want a revisit to that" Alex said joining his brother.

"Guys. Relax. She's not going to eat your head!" Allie said knowingly.

"Easy for you to say Allie. You are her daughter" Andrew said looking drenched in fear.

"Boys, be like Brent. See how cool he is" I said.

"Yeah right. He is every mom's favorite" Alan said jokingly.

"Guys, cut it out. You guys can ace this. Now go on make us proud." I told them clapping my hands.

"Yes, Mam. Count on us" Ben said and jogged towards the photoshoot area.

"Can I get a good luck kiss?" Andre asked me.

"Nope!" I said plopping the p.

Allie was looking at me amused.

"Anyways. Allie, Marco is joining as well correct?" I asked her

"No he is not. Cause this one for new faces. He decided to sit this one out" She informed me.

"Oh and give Andrew some kisses, will ya?" Allie said teasing me.

I just glared at her.

"Don't deny it. You so wanted to" She replied.

"Get over yourself!" I replied.

"Sure sure" she replied laced with sarcasm.

Things were shaky in the begining but nothing we couldn't handle it. Marco gave few pointers to the boys and girls. After that they seemed to handle it pretty well. Suprised would be an understatement. But Andrew is a work of art.

"Um. Not again,Riley!" My inner voice cautioned.

"What's happening to me?" I asked myself.

"......uh.....you may kinda like him" my inner voice replied.

"Shut up. You are wrong." I replied back

"Whenever I was wrong" my inner voice retorted back

"Well" I said.

"That's what I thought" my inner voice replied. I could sense her winning smile.

The shoot went pretty smooth.
There were photoshoots of girls and boys together, girls alone, boys alone.
It was pretty good.