Yan Wang is shocked to see Baipaoshi is bringing the future seen criminal to him, instead of Heipaoshi.

''Where is Heipaoshi?'' Yan Wang asked with worry since Heipaoshi never neglect her task given unless something happens to her.

''Ask him, Yan Wang! I guess he knows it since jiejie covered his mouth with her power,'' Baipaoshi said.

Upon hearing that, Yan Wang releases the cover on Ding Dun's mouth from Heipaoshi using his power.

''Tell me, Ding Dun! What's happened to my ghost king, ghost slayer?'' Yan Wang asked.

''If I tell you, can you reduce my punishment?'' Ding Dun tried to make a deal for his punishment.

''If that thing is not danger to my ghost king, I will reduce your punishment,'' Yan Wang promised to Ding Dun.

Ding Dun smiles.

''Heipaoshi is pregnant for twins,'' Ding Dun told his future seen on Heipaoshi.

''Really? How much months?'' Baipaoshi excitedly asked.

''Around 5 weeks,'' Ding Dun told.

''Still early. But it's fine since the fortune teller told us that news. I will reduce your punishment, Ding Dun since...''

''Wait, Yan Wang!'' Baipaoshi interrupted.

''What is it, Baipaoshi?'' Yan Wang asked.

''Ding Dun, I want to know what is it that Boss Jiao wanted from my uncles?'' Baipaoshi asked.

''Err... To get you, Baipaoshi!'' Ding Dun said.

''To get me? Not my uncle's research? Why?'' Baipaoshi asked again.

''To have your power,'' Ding Dun replied.

Baipaoshi laughs to hear that.

''How dare him to get my power and to fight with ghost king,'' Baipaoshi cursed.

''Calm down, Baipaoshi! Remember that he is still a human,'' Yan Wang reminded.

''Still I can take his life if you allowed that, Yan Wang!'' Baipaoshi said.

Yan Wang silents. He just looks at Baipaoshi at downstairs with Ding Dun and Mr. Judge.

''Yan Wang, give me your order and I will get him,'' Baipaoshi requested.

''I will tell you soon. For now, go back to your place, Wu Xie!'' Yan Wang replied.

Baipaoshi defeated and he portals back to his house. He didn't see his sister in his house and he thought his sister is back now. But then he heard a noise like vomiting from the toilet near the kitchen. He rushes to there and knocks the door repeatedly.

''Jiejie! Is that you?!'' Wu Xie called again and again till Shen Wei comes out from the toilet with a paler face without her black cloak.

''Wu... Xie...'' Shen Wei called back, but then she is fainted in Wu Xie's arms.

''Oh, my! Jiejie!'' Wu Xie panicked and he keeps patting Shen Wei's face.

Upon seeing Shen Wei still unconscious, Wu Xie carries his sister to his bedroom and he calls his second uncle to get a help while telling his uncle about Shen Wei at his house. Prof. Erbai comes to his house with a doctor after half an hour and the doctor checks on Shen Wei.

''She is fine, Mr. Wu, Prof. Wu! Please don't worry. It's normal for a pregnant woman like her to vomit like that. Just give her more nutritious meals to cover up her energy for her pregnancy,'' the doctor told as she checked on Shen Wei before she left them.